April 2014 Moms
Options

Good free app for tracking feeding, diapers, sleep

I downloaded a free app called "baby tracker" to keep track of LOs daily activities.

It is really easy to use and keeps track of how long they nursed on each side, which side was first last feeding. Also how many wet and dirty diapers, etcetera. You can set alarms in it too for the next feeding, change, etc.

And then you can review the day, the last week, whatever you want to see. It has been really helpful. The only thing I could live without is seeing that I am spending over 5 hours a day on feeding but that's not exactly shocking.

Anyway, it's free and I thought it may be helpful for anyone who is not using a tracking tool yet. There were a ton of apps to choose from when I searched but I like this one best of the couple of free ones I tried.

Re: Good free app for tracking feeding, diapers, sleep

• Options
    Thanks for the heads up! I was having trouble finding a decent free app so I finally caved and bought baby connect. So your advice is just a day late for me lol
  • Options
    Which baby tracker? There seem to be several free ones?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm using the free similac app too. Tracks breast or bottle feeds, sleep and diapers.
  • Options
    It's this app

• Options
    For anyone who is pumping, I have found milk Maid to be completely awesome at tracking feeding, pumping sessions, production, and stash levels.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"