December 2013 Moms
Options

Who's up with me?

Tonight we decided not to swaddle. Cameron has been awake in his crib talk, talk, talking. For two hours now! I just wanna go to bed, kid!

Re: Who's up with me?

• Options
    I feel your pain! We are trying to break the swaddle too, but he sleeps horribly with his arms out. We've been trying it for a few days now and I don't feel like it's getting any better. Tonight I just swaddled him, even though I probably should have stuck it out, but I need some sleep!

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dec '13 June Siggy - Awkward Swimsuit Photo

• Options
    Ughhh @shelbygirrrrl‌ I'm about to do the same. I need sleep!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KMKaiser07KMKaiser07 member
    edited April 2014
    Right there with you only our problem isn't breaking E of the swaddle it's that he has recently decided he will take over an hour to get back to sleep every time he wakes up. This is his first time up after only a three hour stretch (that will be his longest of the night).

ETA: I have now been working on getting him back to sleep for an hour now and there's no sign of sleep coming soon :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm here. Took over 2 hours to get LO to bed and now were up 2 hours later :( By the time I get back to bed I'll have about 3 hours before I need to get up for work. That's a grand total of 5 hours of sleep for me.

• Options
    I am up :( unusually rough night for LO. Have been trying for 2 hours to lay her down. She will sleep in my arms but not the crib. And to make matters worse I hear stirring from dd#1 room. I want to sleep :((

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Those breaking the swaddle...are you using a sleepsack and making sure they're warm enough? That helped when we did it with M. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"