Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

cramping one month after d&c

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while so I will give a quick intro. My husband and I were excited to start our family but at our first ultrasound appointment (at 8wks) we were devastated to find out we had suffered a missed mc about 3 weeks prior. We waited to miscarriage naturally which didn't happen so I ended up with a d&c April 1st. I healed well and pretty quickly, I had light bleeding for about 4-5days post op with no pain or cramping. Well the last couple of days I have started to have light cramping, the only way I can describe it is "pregnant cramping" I only felt this way when I was expecting, even after the baby was no longer viable. Its not like period cramps its just like little cramps at my uterus and its not really painful at all, its hard to explain...has anyone experienced this? I am still waiting for AF to arrive so I was thinking maybe this is the beginning? Dr said about 4-6wks is what I should expect for my period and I have always been a 29day cycle. Idk...anyone have any ideas?

Re: cramping one month after d&c

• Thanks. Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this! Like you said, its not bothersome.. Just different. Hope you have a speedy recovery!
  • It could be your uterus contracting back to normal size. For a couple weeks after my D&C I would get occasional uterine cramps/spasms. They are normal I believe.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"