January 2014 Moms

Stormy Weather

After 2 days of scary weather here, I just wanted to say that I hope all of you ladies are safe! We woke up to the loudest storm sounds I think I've ever heard last night and took cover out of precaution. (Thankfully, nothing too bad in our area!) The next round of storms is just getting started here and I'm a little afraid TBH. DS will be back in our room tonight just so that I have him nearby. Hopefully this all passes soon without anymore major destruction.

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Stormy Weather

• What part of the country?

• @worleygirl‌ I'm in Alabama. Our area has been impacted mostly by flooding. I know that we are lucky compared to many. Thankfully there have not been any tornados close to us. @esd‌ seriously!!!! It's so freaking loud. I much prefer the "thunderstorm" setting on the sound machine.

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Stay safe! I'm in OK so I feel your pain.

• GA here. Our area got by with just some thunderstorms last night with not too much rain. I think we're expecting a lot more rain tonight.

How do your LO's do with the storms? We've had two stormy nights and M had sleepy through both without a peep, even with lightning right on to of us. The dog, on the other hand, freaks out and ends up sleeping in the stairwell.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• We're dealing with the storms (in NW Florida) now. It's so loud and scary!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 4/2/13

DS born 12/19/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @blue_elle‌ DS (5) has never woken from thunder or wind. Or earthquakes actually. Same so far for DD.

• km_mdkm_md member
    Stay safe ladies!! I hope that the worst of it is over and you guys don't get hit with anything bad. 

• Stay safe ladies! Praying for y'all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"