December 2014 Moms
Options

Intro! (losses mentioned)

JCM285JCM285 member
edited April 2014 in December 2014 Moms
Hi ladies! I have been looking forward to introing on a BMB and I finally got my EDD confirmed by the doc. It is 12/9/14. This is my 3rd pregnancy but the first 2 both ended in losses. In Feb. 2013, I lost my LO at 10 1/2w due to a partial molar pregnancy and was banned from TTC for a full year. Then in Feb. 2014, I lost my second due to a chemical pregnancy so early on that I never made it to a prenatal appt. My BFP this time around was a complete surprise which has made it all the sweeter. I found out on Monday that I am 8w and we have a heartbeat of 162 which is a huge relief. I know I'm not off the hook yet but I'm feeling more confident by the day. I'm looking forward to sticking around here and getting to know all of you as we share our Dec. Mama's journeys. Thanks and cheers to a H&H 9 months for all!
Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

Re: Intro! (losses mentioned)

• Options
    Sorry to hear about our losses but glad you're here now!  Welcome!
    You can find out more about me and my crazy life at: http://iamemilyanne.com

• Options
    So happy to have you here with us! I'm sorry you've gone through such a hard patch getting here and I'm sorry for your losses. Congratulations on your BFP and here's to a H&H9months!!
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry for your previous losses. Welcome! FX for a H&H9!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options

Congrats & welcome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    welcome and congrats!

BFP1- 2/21/2013- L was born 10/25/2013!
    BFP2- 4/18/2014- F was born 12/29/2014! 

• Options
    Congrats and welcome :)  So sorry for your previous losses- this board has a PGAL check in weekly, and PGAL board itself is another great place for support.  There are quite a few of us in the "third time's a charm" club!  Best wishes for a happy, healthy 9 months!! 
  • Options
    Sorry about your losses. Welcome and congrats! FX for this baby!

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    JCM285JCM285 member
    Thanks everyone!! I'm nervous but excited. Thanks @Birch113‌ happy to be here :-)
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"