July 2013 Moms

Mommy needs a drink...

Any drink.
Russian roulette it-- booze, alcohol, whatever.

I've had one or the other screaming their head off (tag teaming me today) since 1pm.

He's teething & has a mystery reaction to something. She's pissed off because I'm trying to be a hard ass about the pacifier for just at night. She says something hurts but won't tell me where.

Wrangled her like a squealing wet cat to get Advil. She threw a monster fit & managed to hurt herself (cut her lip) by smashing herself in the face with her sippy cup. After we iced that she was all better? She's all sweetness & light now. WTAF with this toddler personality extremes?!

Tell me why you need a drink today.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Mommy needs a drink...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am alone all week and DD is super bratty. Refusing naps and being grumpy. We have vodka but that puts me to sleep and I don't want to go to the store.

Virtual booze for all.
  • Loading the player...
  • All the wine!

I need a drink because we are on week 3 of illness. My work seriously might kill me. At least my doctor wrote me out for today and tomorrow.
  • fabkfabk member
    Booze would be lovely right now. I got home from my parents today (two nights there), only to be informed we are spending all day, night and the next day at ILs. MH has work to do there and its supposed to poor rain both days. So it will be me, LO and MIL. There is not enough alcohol in the world right now..... :((
  • I need a drink because I'm not drinking right now. It's part of my 21 day healthy living challenge (I made it up myself lol). No alcohol for three weeks, among other things. Clean eating is hard, man.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Please have a glass, you deserve it. I'm drinking Sunset blush from Chadsford winery as I type. My DH is being the biggest ass. He's super stubborn and therefore I having all the wine.

• Works sucks donkey balls. Boooo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I need a drink because this day has just been one thing after another. If it's a rainy day you can guarantee an argument in this house because my SO is usually home from work.

We had a delivery that was to be picked up this morning from a small place. It was ridiculous... the load wasn't ready, they said we said we said we were going to be there Wednesday which was a blatant effing lie because I just spoke with them yesterday. Our driver ended up picking up stuff we didn't really need just to make it not a complete wasted trip. Now we don't have what we need and we have extras of stuff we don't need. Frustrated.

We had the oil changed in 3 vehicles which was a lot of running around, LO had his 9 month appointment and it poured down the entire 45 minutes there and back. He screamed most of the way home... poor baby. I don't know how to make him tolerate the car seat, grr.

No drinks for me until Friday. Everyone else get wasted for me 8-}
  • Newcastle clone is on tap at our house.

Month end stuff at work has my head spinning and this house is apparently not cleaning itself!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bottoms up!
  • Yikes! That sounds like an awful day!! Enjoy your liquor!

• Sorry about the crazy toddler sass. It does get better! My oldest is finally a wonderful human being most days but was an awful sassy toddler and preschooler.

I need a drink to deal with dh and his deathly man cold!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Dang lots of rough days.
    Mine wasn't too bad. Someone can have my drink.
    I expect you to pay me back (virtually) later when I need it ;)

Bonus: 

• Sorry you had a rough day! Day 2 of solo parenting here did not go as smoothly as day one, DS1 only took one nap at DC today, so he was super tired and passed out on me at 5 pm for 20 mins. When I tried to get up and put him down so I could make a quick dinner for DS1 and me, of course he woke up and was still too tired to stay awake and sit in his high hair while I made food. So I try to put him to bed at 6 pm but he would wake every time I put him down. I had to leave him fussing in his crib for 30 mins while I cook, feed DS1 and eat, then went back up and finally got him to fall asleep. Poor DS1 had a bad dream about kangaroos last night, so he was checking under his bed for kangaroos at bedtime--hope he can sleep peacefully, I don't need two kids waking up again tonight! I drowned my sorrows in some chocolate instead, but it worked :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was at work for a 7am meeting. DH is out of town. MIL is visiting. Tess won't sleep.

:(
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • My day wasn't too bad.  My camera battery died in the middle of a photo appointment, but I got the bare minimum and the house will sell in a week anyways.

I will drink in honor of you all!
  • I need a drink.

Mr. Vals is shit-faced and being verbally abusive, per the norm.

Send wine here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• valstulas said:

I need a drink.

Mr. Vals is shit-faced and being verbally abusive, per the norm.

Send wine here!

>:D< Sending all the wine your heart desires

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"