1st Trimester

Sick with one girl but not the other?

Has anyone had the same gender and felt different with one over the other? Just curious. :)

Re: Sick with one girl but not the other?

• theholmanherdtheholmanherd member
    edited April 2014

mrs190 said:
    Has anyone had the same gender sex and felt different with one over the other? Just curious. :)
    FTFY
    edit: forgot a word
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • rainydayluckrainydayluck member
    edited April 2014
    Yup. With DD1 I had zero nausea, morning sickness, heartburn, etc. basically no icky symptoms. With DD2 I had hyperemisis, bad heart burn, etc.

DD1: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 36 weeks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

DD2: IUGR, low AFI delivered at 37 weeks
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Has anyone had the same gender and felt different with one over the other? Just curious. :)
  • Ok thanks a lot. Just wondering.
  • Yupp. My first pregnancy was cake and this time I've had morning sickness, nausea, constipation, and back aches and pains. Both were my LOs are boys.
  • Yep. With my first I had horrible m/s that lasted for about half my pregnancy, lost a little over 15lbs and was hospitalized for dehydration. My second I was a little nauseous for a few weeks and only threw up like once. Both boys.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Yes I had 2 completely different pregnancies with my boys.
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had zero MS my first time around, until 11 weeks, then it was on like donkey kong, and not in a fun way :-& This time I was mildly queasy from about week six on. But, 11 weeks hit again this time and I got so awfully sick again. The 11 weeks mark is not my friend. Last time around, no boob tenderness, had energy out the wazoo, and not a single headache. This time around, I was exhausted from the beginning up until just recently, sore boobs for the first few weeks and seemingly random headaches during the middle of the day. It is what it is.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks everyone!
  • MrsDLMrsDL member
    Yep - me too. With DS1 no symptoms other than the standard fatigue in the 1st tri. With this one (it's a boy) horrible nausea pretty much all day worse in the evening, headaches, and dizziness at times.

• Each pregnancy is different --- same sex or not

• Thanks for posting all of this.  With my first pregnancy (girl) I was crazy sick... puked daily.  It was awful.  This time (I have no idea what I am having cause it's still too early) I am just tired and have headaches off and on every day.  I'm freaked a little cause it's so different, but extremely reassured.  Thanks!

• I'm pregnant with my second boy. With my first I was sick several times a day until I started takin meds, then I just felt nauseous. This time I've had a few bouts of MS, but nothing like my first. Symptoms and how you feel has nothing to do with the sex of your baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"