January 2014 Moms
Options

BFing and sex

DD is 4 months old and DH and I are finally having sex somewhat regularly. But I just don't feel comfortable taking off my sleep bra and don't want him touching my breasts at all.

DH is understandably bummed out by it and I feel bad. Anyone else in a similar boat? Am I being overly sensitive?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BFing and sex

• Options
    Haha my guy is just happy to be getting anything at all! LO has a radar built in. Whenever his dad touches me, he wakes up and puts the brakes on anything happening!
  • Options
    I keep mine on bc H will get a boob juice facial if not! In regards to nipple sensitivity...they go back to the way they used to be a few months after you're finished BFing. Mine seem desensitized when I'm nursing.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I leave on my sports style nursing bra at night and during ST.  I don't mind him touching them overtop the bra, but rather he not pop them out since I'm afraid of giving him a milk bath.
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    SJSLASJSLA member
    In the same boat as well. During ST and when sleeping I wear a nursing tank & breast pads. It's very unsexy but I'm more comfortable this way right now. Occasionally I'll take it all off but it's look don't touch which makes him go crazy ;)
    --------------
    "Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to find out what's inside you, to make your soul grow." --Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    I wear a nursing tank or bra too during ST, not because they'll leak just because it's more comfortable. They are so sensitive and not in a good sexual way. And the slightest pressure is uncomfortable. My H hasn't complained, I'm sure he knows it isn't forever.
  • Options
    Ditto what others said.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Options
    Nope. I feel really uncomfortable the few times he has tried.
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• Options
    Thanks ladies. At least I know I'm not alone. I also feel less guilty now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"