March 2014 Moms

PP sex - nervous about stitches

I had my check up last week and the doc said things were healing nicely. She said there was one stitch left to heal. So I asked when I should wait to have sex and she said give it another week. I'm all nervous that it won't have healed yet and I'll go for it and do damage. I'd rather have her actually look at it and say for sure it's finished healing. Anyone else have this experience just hoping the healing is done? I'm a little jaded since the recovery from my first delivery was HORRENDOUS!
Saraeay

Re: PP sex - nervous about stitches

•     
  • Make sure you have ky or something? The first time we had sex I was terrified if the same thing and it helped a lot.
  • If you feel like you need to wait another week or so then do it. For me, I have to get out of my head (horrible recovery with first. And tore again though not as bad ). My doc said Astroglide (not KY) and get on top to control it more. I just laughed and thought "you better add liquor to that list". Good luck!
                                           Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

StephBrim24
  •     
  • NorBar39 said:

Make sure you have ky or something? The first time we had sex I was terrified if the same thing and it helped a lot.

KY and wine!
    Lol. I made jokes about taking a Percocet beforehand JUST in case since we don't drink.
    BabyFetus Ticker

StephBrim24
  • My dr said he does a pap at six weeks. Yuck :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards