Trying to Get Pregnant

Intro

Long time lurker, new name because I am an idiot and deleted my old email (not thinking about password retrieval issues)

Me 30, DH 27, married almost 3 years now.  We both have gone through graduate degrees and more plus a few cross Atlantic moves. (I am a yank living in England) Started trying on my 30th birthday in November but no luck yet.  Logistics wise we are really hoping that this happens soon as we will move at the end of the 2015 school year and I will loose maternity then (and have to wait another 2 terms to gain it back).  

Struggling with a long history of PCOS (multiple cyst episodes in past years), severe migraines triggered by estrogen and a new diagnosis of Hasimoto's.  As much as we want it to happen we are doing as best as we can in terms of timing etc I have also put a huge focus on my own health.  I am working on getting my hormones in order through monitored medication, healthy diet (paleo due to allergies to gluten and dairy), sleeping as much as I need to repair, and working out when I have the strength to.  I am an eternal optimist but I know that if it comes to needing IVF on the NHS I will need to meet weight/health requirements- so I want to put myself in the healthiest and best position.

When I stop taking myself so seriously I play womens rugby, coach boys and girls rugby, throw around heavy weights at powerlifting and jealously mock my friends who are able to run distances.  At home I like to try to cook ridiculous things while drinking red wine and listen to a ridiculous amount of podcasts while doing so.  I am also known for my mastery of a crockpot to feed drunk girls.

Re: Intro

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"