Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday?

chaysefaithchaysefaith member
edited April 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Does TTGP not do Twatwaffle Tuesday?

Tell me about the twats in your life.

Here are some waffles to go with it :)

And pancakes for those who don't like waffles.

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday?

• Options
    Canadian Geese. Now that it's spring those ass holes randomly dive bomb you. Fucking twats. I don't want you eggs!

• Options
    NTWR (Not Twat Waffle Related)- I am still jealous of @NariaDreaming‌ 's sex pancakes.
    I was thinking the SAME thing when I posted this.  All I ever get is "do you want some water?"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This wind we've been having all week can FRO.  I wanna take my kids to the park damnit!
    Just took my daughter to the park yesterday right before all the bad weather.
    I was thinking to myself I will get a cute video of her playing and what I really got was her doing an america's funniest video worthy face plant.
    How it happened? She seen me with my phone out and she yelled at me not to take a picture, I then said "well how about a video" and right as she was saying don't take a video of me, she wasn't looking at where her feet was going and she went from the top of the jungle gym section to the middle half of it. It totally looks like she was about to completely fall off the whole thing. Thank goodness she didn't

baby development
  • Options
    @FINEdoubleLINE‌ that seriously fucking sucks. Even I want to throat punch your friends doctors.
  • Options
    The person who suggested maybe the reason I'm so forgetful right now is because I'm pregnant. I said, "no I'm 100% not pregnant", to which they replied "well you never know, you could be". Actually I do know, 100% not pregnant.
    This has happened to me more than once. The first time I was much younger and unmarried (and waiting to have sex with my then boyfriend until we were married), and another staff member at a school I was working at said it, and kept saying. What was I supposed to say: "No, I am not currently having sex, crazy lady!"? Why do people feel like this is appropriate?
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • Options
    ngolimentongolimento member
    edited April 2014
    My twat nomination goes to my SIL.

Some of you might remember that during Xmas, my DH and I didn't know where our next meal was coming from (I was looking at food banks before some friends bought us groceries). My SIL was VERY worried that we would short her on her Xmas gift (she informed us we should spend a minimum of 60).

Welp, as punishment for the sin of not properly gifting, she now is making sure we know that she will only spend up to 20 dollars on my DHs birthday.

I don't give a shit what she spends, but don't make it into a punishment. Especially when last year she decided to give him nothing because her Bday gift wasn't 'enough'.

I just hate her so very very very much.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My twat nomination goes to my SIL. Some of you might remember that during Xmas, my DH and I didn't know where our next meal was coming from (I was looking at food banks before some friends bought us groceries). My SIL was VERY worried that we would short her on her Xmas gift (she informed us we should spend a minimum of 60). Welp, as punishment for the sin of not properly gifting, she now is making sure we know that she will only spend up to 20 dollars on my DHs birthday. I don't give a shit what she spends, but don't make it into a punishment. Especially when last year she decided to give him nothing because her Bday gift wasn't 'enough'. I just hate her so very very very much.
    I feel your pain. My SIL is a piece of work. We'll have to trade stories sometime.

However, my twatwaffle of the week is my boss. I made a little mistake in giving one of our accounts the wrong information about a payment last Friday. My boss was sitting right there listening to the whole thing. Instead of bringing the mistake to my attention at the time, or anytime that day, he decided to 'teach me a lesson' and say nothing. Yesterday when I came into work and realized my error, I asked why he didn't say anything. His response..."Well you always know everything so I figured I'd let you handle it. Now go out to the account and pick up the check." I responded that I can't, because I'm not on the company's auto insurance and therefore can't drive on the clock. He then said he's not going to fix my mistake, called the account, and told them they needed to bring a check to the store. It's HIS job to pick up payments! It's literally in his job description! He inconvenienced the account just to make me look like an idiot. Fucking twat!
    Aug '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV: Lucille Bluth from Arrested Development

Married 3/31/2012
    Me: 29 DH: 30
    BFP #1 5.09.2014
    Natural MC 07.09.2014
    BFP #2 12.15.2014
    Stay With Me Precious Sticky Bean! I Love You!
                       BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jt305jt305 member
    My "twatwaffle Tuesday" goes to my co-worker.  Her boyfriend told her he didn't want to get married, so she intentionally tried getting pregnant.  Whatever, her deal...not mine.  She is only 8 weeks pregnant (told everyone at our work place a month ago she was pregnant) and drives all of us insane with her bitching about being pregnant to everyone that listens.  Because I don't listen to her complain or feel sorry for her, she told people today that I was jealous.  UGH!  I want to throat punch her and tell her that, yes, I am jealous because I had a CP recently and I would do anything to be pregnant!  I just wish she'd stop complaining, as well as stop rubbing it in my face! 

Anniversary
    TTC since Jan 2014
    BFP: 1/14; spontaneous m/c at 6w
    Proud Mama of my furbaby

• Options
    jt305 said:

My "twatwaffle Tuesday" goes to my co-worker.  Her boyfriend told her he didn't want to get married, so she intentionally tried getting pregnant.  Whatever, her deal...not mine.  She is only 8 weeks pregnant (told everyone at our work place a month ago she was pregnant) and drives all of us insane with her bitching about being pregnant to everyone that listens.  Because I don't listen to her complain or feel sorry for her, she told people today that I was jealous.  UGH!  I want to throat punch her and tell her that, yes, I am jealous because I had a CP recently and I would do anything to be pregnant!  I just wish she'd stop complaining, as well as stop rubbing it in my face! 

We must have the same coworker. My SO and I planned TTC while he was still deployed. I told this girl at work and she decided she wanted to get pregnant too. So she let her bf (of 6 months) think she was on the pill and has no idea how she got pregnant. Two months after I lost my baby she had the balls to complain to me about how much it sucks to be pregnant because she can't take any good meds. Uhhh, excuse me bitch? Fuck off.

• Options
    ncchnat said:
    My mother-in-law. I haven't talked to her in a few days (thank goodness), but she probably deserves it for something.

Oh yeah, and they're going to be here this weekend. Yippy fucking skippy. At least my husband listened when I said there was no way in hell I was spending Mother's Day with her and he told them we were busy next weekend.
    Bahahaha ditto the bolded!! I won't be spending Mother's Day with my MIL either. I, unknowingly, booked our flight to Costa Rica that morning. It will be a great day.  B-)
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • Options
    Oh and @Peledreamsofrain‌, I'm sorry your SIL sucks. I have a twat for SIL too so I feel your pain sista.
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • Options
    @peledreamsofrain- I would seriously just stop giving your SIL anything. How selfish can someone be? I am sorry you have to deal with someone like that!

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My twat nomination goes to my SIL. Some of you might remember that during Xmas, my DH and I didn't know where our next meal was coming from (I was looking at food banks before some friends bought us groceries). My SIL was VERY worried that we would short her on her Xmas gift (she informed us we should spend a minimum of 60). Welp, as punishment for the sin of not properly gifting, she now is making sure we know that she will only spend up to 20 dollars on my DHs birthday. I don't give a shit what she spends, but don't make it into a punishment. Especially when last year she decided to give him nothing because her Bday gift wasn't 'enough'. I just hate her so very very very much.
    I would tell her to keep her 20$ and spend it on herself, since her ultimate goal is to get things for herself. I don't think 20$ is worth listening to her. Though I can sympathize, that 20$ could go to gas to get to work. I have been there too. I can't stand when people do things for others just to hold it over their heads. Either you want to be a kind and giving person or you don't. Pick one.
    This. My both of my SILs are completely mean and horrible to my MIL, but then they make a big show out of buying her expensive presents for special occasions. DH and I often aren't able to spend as much as they do, and they always make me feel bad about it, They even get mad because I'm "still the favorite", even though they buy nicer things for MIL. Well yeah, I don't treat her like garbage all the time, so it's pretty easy to be the "favorite".

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January
  • Options
    I have one. Someone is anonymously bashing my younger sister on a local public forum. Sadly, based on the timing of the post, I believe its my BIL, her husband that she is separated from (she is filing for divorce). This person resurrected a year old thread just to post that " her full name...that fat bitch will sleep with anyone and everyone."  

Seriously? Why are people so fucking hateful and mean? I can't think of anyone else it would be that would post that about her. I really hope she doesn't see it.  I reported it and asked for it to be removed, so I hope that they do so quickly.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    This sounds so much like my SIL.  She wants want wants and if she doesn't get get get she throws a fit like a 2 year old.  It's sad really.  She threw a fit because her SON got more gifts at Christmas then she did.  Who does that?!

Rainbow Baby! BFP 02/20/2018 EDD 11/01/2018
    BFP 10/31/2017 EDD 07/09/2018 Miscarriage 11/28/2017
    DD # 1: BFP 5/22/2014  EDD 1/30/2015 Born 02/06/2015
    DS # 1: BFP 7/18/2000 EDD 3/27/2001 Born 4/1/01
  • Options
    ngolimentongolimento member
    edited April 2014

My twat nomination goes to my SIL.

Some of you might remember that during Xmas, my DH and I didn't know where our next meal was coming from (I was looking at food banks before some friends bought us groceries). My SIL was VERY worried that we would short her on her Xmas gift (she informed us we should spend a minimum of 60).

Welp, as punishment for the sin of not properly gifting, she now is making sure we know that she will only spend up to 20 dollars on my DHs birthday.

I don't give a shit what she spends, but don't make it into a punishment. Especially when last year she decided to give him nothing because her Bday gift wasn't 'enough'.

I just hate her so very very very much.

This sounds so much like my SIL.  She wants want wants and if she doesn't get get get she throws a fit like a 2 year old.  It's sad really.  She threw a fit because her SON got more gifts at Christmas then she did.  Who does that?!

******quote******

Yeah, she boggles my mind every time I talk to her. She is so selfish that any time she wants to go on a trip, she will hit up her parents for money. She's 40. They live on social security. For real.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Here is a serious one. My best friends has been going through hell being sick the last 6 years. Her doctors are a bunch of assholes who misdiagnosed her and are now trying to blame her. No, douche-nozzle, you have been treating her for the wrong thing for 6 years. She is pregnant and scared. All she wants is to have a healthy pregnancy and not land in the ER every other week. Her doctors are twatwaffles and I want to throat punch them.
    Prayers for your friend!!
    Wow... just wow....

I have a minor one, but frustrating nonetheless... Baton Rouge traffic... makes me effing homicidal.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Options
    ******quote****** Yeah, she boggles my mind every time I talk to her. She is so selfish that any time she wants to go on a trip, she will hit up her parents for money. She's 40. They live on social security. For real.
    WOW! My SIL is only 35(?) and she constantly gets hand outs from her uncle (he's single - never been married - and wealthy).  When she needs work done on her (or her H's car) she gets $$ from the uncle.  When she needs anything done in her condo, her uncle pays for it.  My H and I are buying a HOUSE and we haven't gotten crap from the Uncle.  We don't ask for hand outs but if you're going to hand $ to one, why not to both?  I'm not bitter - but who acts like this?  Seriously? If I threw a fit everytime someone in my family got more gifts/etc then me, I'd be thrown in a looney bin. 

Rainbow Baby! BFP 02/20/2018 EDD 11/01/2018
    BFP 10/31/2017 EDD 07/09/2018 Miscarriage 11/28/2017
    DD # 1: BFP 5/22/2014  EDD 1/30/2015 Born 02/06/2015
    DS # 1: BFP 7/18/2000 EDD 3/27/2001 Born 4/1/01
  • Options
    Ditto what @LindsRockies said-- I have my own gripes about my SIL but nothing compared to what some on here mentioned.

I'm glad we have a place here where people can vent!!

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"