1st Trimester
Options

cravings vs heartburn

So is anyone else having this problem?? I'm craving spicy foods (jalapeno's, buffalo wings, hot sauce ect) but eating them gives me horrible hearburn. I don't know which to give up on, the spicy foods that I really want or the heartburn that I'm having anyways...thoughts and insights???
Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: cravings vs heartburn

• Options
    alibc123 said:

So is anyone else having this problem?? I'm craving spicy foods (jalapeno's, buffalo wings, hot sauce ect) but eating them gives me horrible hearburn. I don't know which to give up on, the spicy foods that I really want or the heartburn that I'm having anyways...thoughts and insights???

Well cravings are a pretty normal pregnancy symptom.... and so is heart burn... so yeah, invest in some Tums and get ready for the trimesters to come... it only gets worse.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been having similar problems, then again I've loved spicy foods since I was born. I've been trying to limit how much spicy foods I eat, eating them earlier in the day and keeping Tums with me at all times. I've been getting heartburn from all kinds of mild and bland foods though too, so I'm just eating what I want in moderation so that I don't make myself sick! I recommend more and smaller meals throughout the day, I've noticed my heartburn is worse if I let myself actually get hungry instead of proactively eating before I'm really hungry :) GL 
    BabyFruit Ticker

image      image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"