October 2014 Moms
Options

End of the month due dates!

edited April 2014 in October 2014 Moms

Hey guys! It's been a few weeks since we all posted. How's everyone doing? I know I'm not the only one that's getting excited and a little jealous of all the anatomy scans and sex determination posts. Just a few more weeks!

Edited for clarification.

Re: End of the month due dates!

• Options
    Yay!  I am dying to know the sex and see baby again.  Just about 5-6 weeks for me!

As far as feeling, I still feel a little sick in the evenings sometimes.  Anyone else still have just a little bit of morning sickness that won't leave?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options

next Tuesday is our Gender/Sex scan. CANNOT WAIT! It will be our first ultrasound!

Feeling really great actually. Moving into 2nd tri was a huge improvement. Still really sensitive to smells and pretty tired. But Im actually able to function now.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay due dates that are practically in November. Boo lol but seriously, we're 6-7 weeks from gender reveal. I'm starting to feel better finally. Occasional naseua as we are barely in 2nd tri
  • Options
    Feeling ok except for horrible tension headaches. Definitely jealous of all the gender reveals. We still have about 6 weeks until our anatomy scan

image              image
  • Options
    I feel great! We're team green, so the whole finding out doesn't bother me. I just feel so far behind!
    ~Miss K born 1/8/2011~Miss I born 1/3/2013~2 angels~
    Baby #3 is on the way!  EDD 10/29/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I always feel behind in the group lol. I'm due Oct. 30th. BUT I'm actually getting an early gender scan. It's next Thursday, 9 DAYS! I'll be 15 weeks. I found out with DS #2 at 16 weeks. I just won't buy anything until it's confirmed at the A/S. 
    Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Options
    Due date 10/20 and I have my 16 week appt next Thursday and then finally my 20 week appt will be for early June right before our babymoon...that is the anatomy scan and when we find out the gender...I can't wait!!!

Married 5/28/2011

TTC since Dec 2013

BFP 2/15/14

EDD of our little pumpkin! 10/20/14

• Options
    I am so jealous of everyone's sex determination posts! We are team green, but sometimes I think maybe I will change my mind before we get that far. My good friend is due at the beginning of the month (but will likely go in September-twins!), and I hate always being a few weeks behind her!
    photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

• Options
    I due on the 31st so I always feel so behind. I am still sick a lot so I can't wait for that to go away, but last time I felt sick the whole 9 months!. Lucky for me though I find out the sex next week. I got a blood test done since I am RH -.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Ugh! 5 weeks left! I'm so excited to find out.

Round ligament pain! Bad bad bad!
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    Due the 28th now (so officially 14 weeks today, even if I haven't changed my ticker) and I HATE being at the end of the month. Just like last time when my EDD was 12/28.  I did Panorama and so I'm not as anxious for anatomy scans/sex determinations, but I feel like I should be a lot further along in this pregnancy than I am because of seeing other people's milestones!

• Options
    I'm super excited to find out the sex of our little nuggets! Hopefully we're having a boy & a girl but healthy babies are most important of course! Our scan is scheduled for May 29th, only 30 days to go, YAY :D I have been experiencing less ms but have had terrible headaches & migraines! Other than that I feel a lot better! I also have a noticeable bump that just appeared in the last week, so exciting!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options

is it end of October yet?? j/k. 

I never really had morning sickness, but have a cold now with post nasal drip and I am coughing so hard that it's been making me throw up a little. 

we don't have our gender scan for another 4 weeks,  but I am going home to visit my parents at 16wk5d and may have an u/s there at my old OB office for free.  they'd be able to tell the gender then, but I don't want to find out without DH there, so may skip it.  I want to see baby!

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

Winston is ready to have a little sister!

• Options
    Due Oct 27th. 4.5 weeks to anatomy scan, though not finding out the sex (probably, maybe, eek !)

No bump, no morning sickness, sometimes I still cant believe this is real.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I haven't been posting much lately but 10/28 due date here! I had the Panorama test done so I already know we're having another boy. It seems unreal that there are ladies on this board who are almost halfway through their pregnancies though! I am feeling much better the last few weeks but still tired as ever. I'm looking forward to starting to feel some movement soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm jealous of all these sex determinations too! I have until somewhere around the end of May to go until mine and it seems unreal that people on this board are already starting to get theirs. I can't imagine what sitting through the month of October will be like around here. Assuming all goes normally, we will all still be anxious for the baby to come out at the same time others on the board have one months olds!

On the other hand, sometimes I like being at the end of the month, because I feel like we get a free preview of what's coming up in the next few weeks. Personally it makes me worry less to have an idea of what could be coming!
    Me: 30 H: 30, Married Since 10/2010, TTC #1 in 12/2013, BFP 2/13/2014, Baby M 10/16/14
    It's a girl!
  • Options
    Glad to know I'm not the only jealous one. May 23rd can't come fast enough. Lol

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    Hi all. Feeling better than a Few weeks ago! I had maternit21 so not as anxious as I was around this time with my boys (found out 15-16 weeks with them). Hang in there ladies. It's all going to fly!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yay!  I am dying to know the sex and see baby again.  Just about 5-6 weeks for me!

As far as feeling, I still feel a little sick in the evenings sometimes.  Anyone else still have just a little bit of morning sickness that won't leave?
    Yes! Mine has actually gotten worse in weeks 12-14.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Guess what? At my 14-week appointment yesterday, they moved my EDD from 10/30 to 11/3.

To which I say, ef that. I will compromise and agree on 10/31, but I'm not leaving October. A) I am not giving back any of those hard-won days, B) I like this group too much, and C) it just isn't possible. I know when I had sex, I know when I ovulated, and the math puts me at 10/31 at the very latest. (Side note: I'm trying not to let the date discrepancy worry me.)

All this is to say, I feel you, ladies. I'm barely in the second tri. Especially jealous of those with flutters.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm so glad there's a thread like this for us. Having an EOM due date definitely makes the birth month board a different experience since we feel so behind on the milestones!

I have an ultrasound in two weeks (May 15th) to check my cervical length. Really hoping the tech will be able to tell us the sex! We'll be in the middle of week 16 at that point so there's a pretty good chance. Very exciting! :)
  • Options
    We're due 10/19, and my next appointment (5/14) isn't even an u/s one!  They wanted to do it at 20 weeks, but I talked them into doing it at 18 weeks so we could do a gender reveal on memorial weekend... however I wish I wouldn't have decided so early on to do a gender reveal -- I'm not at all an AW type person, it's already stressful and I just want to know at the appointment rather than have to go gaga over the sex with everyone and be all bubbly and excited with them... Don't get me wrong I'm going to be uber excited finding out, but it seems more exciting knowing just DH and me... what was I thinking!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm here! I'm dying to know. There's no way I can hold out until the birth. I GOTS TA KNOW!

My MIL jokingly said if it's a boy we should send it back because that's all their family has LOL.

I hope pumpkin cooperates on 6/3!

Married since *7/13/2012* to my soulmate!

Surprise! BFP 3/7/2013, Missed MC, D&C @ 7w5d
    BFP 12/10/2013, Natural MC @ 5w1d

BFP 2/15/2014...Katia Elizabeth is due 10/23/2014!
     BabyFruit Ticker
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I am due 10/28. I feel pretty good but I never had any morning sickness or symptoms. I have 5 weeks till my A/S. More like 5 1/2, the past 5 weeks went quickly so it doesn't seem very far away.

At 8 weeks my SCH was 7 cm, at my NT scan they measures the SCH at 5 cm. I think this still large, at least it seems large to me. I don't think they are going to measure it again until 20 weeks so that is what I am most anxious for at the moment.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Due 10/29- these past two weeks have brought some nausea back. Still having food aversions and still not sleeping through the night without Benadryl :( our hospital calls us to schedule the anatomy scan so we don't know how many weeks out we are yet...min probably 4 weeks :( we would love to know the sex of the baby but we'll just have to wait!
    Thanks for starting this thread @apk4‌
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"