October 2014 Moms

Outed at work

I knew it was coming, cause I can't hide this bump anymore lol. But what a brave lady to ask me if I was "going to be a mommy again". After asking someone that years ago and getting "I just have a fat stomach", I'll never ask again! I was mortified (as I'm sure she was too).
And, said lady is a big gossip. so I'm sure it'll be around the office in no time.

Re: Outed at work

• Well I say 17 weeks of keeping a secret was pretty dang good!  I outed myself forever ago at work because I felt so horrible and wanted let my bosses know it was me not them!
  • I told my boss and my few close co-workers a few weeks ago. I had one lady come up to me last week and ask if I was going to have another one, but nobody else has asked. I catch people taking quick glances at my stomach, that's pretty funny. 

Married July 2006

MC Feb 2009 8 weeks

MC Dec 2009 8 weeks

MC Oct 2013 8 weeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with one of the PPs - 17 weeks a secret? You are GOOD! :) I'm sorry your nosy coworker ruined it for you :(

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awe, sorry you felt so awful. I told my boss at @ 11 weeks because I didn't want to keep it from her. She has to find someone to pick up the slack while I'm gone. But, I swore her to secrecy lol
  • I told my boss and my few close co-workers a few weeks ago. I had one lady come up to me last week and ask if I was going to have another one, but nobody else has asked. I catch people taking quick glances at my stomach, that's pretty funny. 
    Haha, I've been seeing the stomach glances too! Knew it was just a matter of time.
  • I agree with one of the PPs - 17 weeks a secret? You are GOOD! :) I'm sorry your nosy coworker ruined it for you :(
    Thanks! I knew it was coming. This is my 5th, so what I'm not looking forward to is the "another one?" kinda questions. This lady today did say "you weren't busy enough I guess". Nope, I guess not! 
  • I can't believe you hid it for that long! I was out at work 5 weeks ago.

• No one at work has had the nerve to ask me directly yet, but people have asked other people who know. I told the biggest loudmouth at the office a few weeks ago, but I guess I'm not an interesting enough topic for her to have spread the news to everyone as fast as I expected!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Stomach glances are funny! I had a lady who works in one of my buildings grab my bloat at 9 weeks, I said that is all bloat you are touching right now....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"