December 2013 Moms
Options

The Following season finale

How many of you watched this show? How do you think picked up Mark? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Following season finale

• Options
    Yeah that's true! I still can't believe he let Joe live but if he dies the show is over I guess......

What happen with the professor that mentored Joe? I was thinking that it might be him too....
  • Options

love love love this show since I stumbled upon S1 on NetFlix.  I have been waiting for S2 to end so it can be released on NetFlix too!  I don't get to watch when it is on since it is kiddo bedtime & obv not kiddo friendly. Andplusalso I missed the first 3 episodes anyway so haven't been watching on Fox.com cuz I hate missing episodes & watching them out of order.

Was the Season Finale just last night or will it be next week?  I'm uber excited for this show & the next season of Hemlock Grove to be coming out on NetFlix over next couple/few months!!

My 2 December boys

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Jen4033 the season finale was last night and it was very good, I didn't want to give too many details because I don't want to spoil the ending but you will love it! My husband starting watching seaon 1 because he loves watching new shows and I would sit there but not pay too much attention until season 2 started. Now I am obssessed with this show.
  • Options
    @Jen4033 we record it on the DVR and then I watch it after LO goes to bed :)
  • Options

We live out in the boonies so we can't get cable & we have decided not to spend on Dish or DirectTV - at least for now. So we have antennae to give us normal network channels & a few more, and then we have the Roku box with NetFlix and Amazon Instant Video for something more. So no DVR. :(

Kinda sucks that most of my fav shows are not child friendly! (CSI, Criminal Minds, The Following, etc) LOL

My 2 December boys

• Options
    Same here, my fav shows are The Following, Criminal Minds and Suits lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"