December 2014 Moms
Options

Cravings, Congestion and Work...

I feel really crappy :( My nose is congested, my throat is scratchy and I'm craving freezer pops !! 
I've been blaming it on hay fever, but someone pointed out that I seem to be the only one having really bad allergies this early on in the season
I can't even call in sick right now as we're gearing up for the month end reporting and I have tons of work to do...

On the plus side, my freezer pop this morning was absolutely fantastic, I'm ready for another but I may have to sneak and have it in the car... 

#ventover

Re: Cravings, Congestion and Work...

• Options
    Ugh I'm sorry. I feeling pretty nasty today too. My tonsils are super swollen but I have to go to work since one manager is out of town and the other's parents are visiting from out of town and I said I would cover for them. I really just want to stay in my pj's and drink hot tea all day :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like my allergies are in overdrive as well. My throat is all scratchy and makes sleeping difficult. Also due to procrastination I can not just lay in bed all day I have to work and complete a very large project for my masters program. Today is already a rough day!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bridelinds sowwy ! Is there anything that can be done about the tonsils? 

with my congestion doc says to drink lots of fluid, put vicks vapor rub on my chest and sleep in an upright position ! So I've been sleeping on the couch 
    :-S
  • Options
    @emichelle86 yeah adult education sucks ! I'm working on my accounting qualification and I have exams in 3 weeks and I almost wish I could skip but hey this is the adult life... 
  • Options
    On the plus side for me, since I'm on the other side of the pond, the work day is over in T-15 minutes  <:-P
  • Options
    Idk... I'm just doing home remedies for now. Maybe I can get around to going to the Dr later this week...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"