January 2015 Moms
Options

May Siggy Challenge?

I realize we'll be getting most of our members during May, but I wanted to know if you ladies would be interested in throwing out suggestions for a May Siggy Challenge?

If so, start throwing out ideas (favorite movie/tv mom, what you'll miss most during pregnancy, flowers, anything else you could think of)!! If you think we should wait 'til June, then speak up :)
Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

Re: May Siggy Challenge?

• Options
    I can even get my stupid ticker in my siggy :/
  • Options
    In honor of being newly pregnant, I suggest fave alcoholic drink. If you don't drink, fave fun drink.
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the what you'll miss most during pregnancy!  That way you can put your fav drink or something else.  Plus it will give the newbies a chance to personalize their siggies as they join in on the fun!
  • Options
    I like that one as well!
  • Options
    Love the idea of favorite thing you will miss.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Spunky1012Spunky1012 member
    edited April 2014
    Another vote for what you will miss most. Goodbye champagne.,,

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 9/27/13 - Natural MC 10/6/13
    April 2014 IUI #1 - Femara + Ovidrel + Crinone = BFP! EDD 1/1/15

• Options
    Love siggy challenges!
    I'm game for the what you'll miss most!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ok so what we will miss the most then? When should we put them in our sigs?
  • Options

@YaMrWhite - I'm getting ready to post another thread with some rules and a "due date" although, I figure this month since most people will be joining us as we go it's more of a fun thing to do to get everyone active.

Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Options

@YaMrWhite - I'm getting ready to post another thread with some rules and a "due date" although, I figure this month since most people will be joining us as we go it's more of a fun thing to do to get everyone active.

I am all for getting the group more active! That's why I posted the WTF Wednesday thread :)
  • Options

how do you post a pic in your signature?  I found the "forum signature" box...but I can't seem to put a photo in it??

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I am so so so new to this. I use the app and do very little on my computer. Will I be able to do these activities with the app?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"