September 2012 Moms

AW: We got our car

Thanks for everyone's input on what cars we should look at. After all of that ,my parent's talked me in to going to a car lot that their friends owned. When we got there we found out that my parent's had bought me the car I have wanted for the longest but would not have spent the money for. So, we now have a BMW 3 series. It was an amazing surprise.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: We got our car

• Whoa, that is an awesome surprise! Enjoy your new wheels!

• That is awesome!  Congrats on your car!

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Loading the player...
  • That is awesome!  Congrats on your car!
    I was just thinking about you and your family. I hope everything is going ok.

• Wow, that's awesome. I wish my parents would by me a car...instead they just ask me for money! Ha! :)
  • What a great surprise!  Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congrats, I guess. Just seems a little AW that you felt the need to point out that mommy and daddy bought you a new BMW. That's just my opinion though.
    Eh, it might have bothered me more if she hadn't been on here asking for car recs last week. It's not a braggy post out of nowhere.

• Congrats, I guess. Just seems a little AW that you felt the need to point out that mommy and daddy bought you a new BMW. That's just my opinion though.
    Totally hear you on that. Not my intention at all. Just wanted to let those that offered me some really good advice know how it turned out. If it helps the cars not new just new to me and a complete blessing since two cars are a necessity for us.

• melody921 said:

Congrats, I guess. Just seems a little AW that you felt the need to point out that mommy and daddy bought you a new BMW. That's just my opinion though.

Eh, it might have bothered me more if she hadn't been on here asking for car recs last week. It's not a braggy post out of nowhere.
    forgive me if I mess this quote up, I'm on mobile. I see what you're saying, but it still seems a little braggy to throw it out there like that, that they bought her a BMW. She could have achieved the same thing by simply saying her mom and dad got her a car. Again, just my opinion, I know S12 hasn't gotten much of it lately.
  • and of course I messed up the quote. I think we get the point though.
  • How very generous. Enjoy the new car!
  • Congrats on the new car ! I know you'd been looking and asking for input!

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

I don't think that was op's intention at all. She asked for advice last week or the week before. I don't think it matters if her parents bought her a BMW or a suby. Who cares? She's not an AW-y poster at all.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• again, it was just my opinion.
  • I was trying to figure out who that was

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"