August 2013 Moms
Options

Bitchfest Monday

2»

Re: Bitchfest Monday

• Options
    I am a people pleaser and I hate thinking about how people might not like me for whatever reason. It literally keeps me up at night. WTF is wrong with me?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am a people pleaser and I hate thinking about how people might not like me for whatever reason. It literally keeps me up at night. WTF is wrong with me?
    I do this exact same thing.  I also keep myself up at night replaying conversations I've had or thinking about possible scenarios that could potentially happen in the future.  I'm so weird!  

• Options
    Also, another one.  Really DS, really?  You are a whiny, fussy mess all day for me (literally 20 straight minutes of screaming after nap time) but as soon as DH walks in the door it's all grins and giggles!  

• Options
    lkobriant said:

I do this exact same thing.  I also keep myself up at night replaying conversations I've had or thinking about possible scenarios that could potentially happen in the future.  I'm so weird!  

OMG! Me, too!

• Options
    @MommyKristin88‌ I would think that's an acceptable time to throat punch a bitch! I couldn't imagine. Kuddos to you for walking away! Especially being pregnant =D>
  • Options
    Revez said:

@MommyKristin88‌ an appropriate come back would have been along the lines of "you're disgusting for having that face".

Trust me, I had a lot of responses pop in my head, but I didn't want to get out of hand at work. This would have ended much differently if I weren't at work.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Options

@MommyKristin88‌ disgusting? That doesn't even make sense. What a bitch.

That's what I was thinking. Disgusting was an odd word choice.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

@MommyKristin88‌ I would think that's an acceptable time to throat punch a bitch! I couldn't imagine. Kuddos to you for walking away! Especially being pregnant =D>

Haha no throat punching. I'm a lover not a fighter ;-)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

@MommyKristin88‌ disgusting? That doesn't even make sense. What a bitch.

That's what I was thinking. Disgusting was an odd word choice.
    Odd....inafuckingpropriate....assholish....twat faced....moronic....take your pick.
    What a shitty human being. Sorry you had to deal with that nonsense.
  • Options
    @Mommykristin88 what a bitch!

Im giving her the side eye for saying that
  • Options
    My bitch, I've been crampy the past couple days and I thought I might FINALLY be getting my period but still nada. I haven't had one yet, though I have had cramping here and there. I swear if I end up getting it while I'm on vacation next week I'm going to freak!

And @mommykristin88 you're a saint for holding back on that woman. What a douchecanoe.

• Options
    Ohh @MissyCee‌ you should POAS tomorrow
    Haha I doubt it's anything so exciting! I actually did POAS about 6 weeks ago to check and got a negative. Maybe because I still breast feed my body just hasn't caught up yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"