April 2013 Moms
Options

Sorry for Being MIA: An Update

As has been brought to my attention, I haven't been around much lately. Sorry, I know. I've been lurking a bit, but life has been so crazy. :-/ Its our busy time at work, plus the kids have been taking turns being ridiculously sick (hey - at least they're taking turns!) DH's teaching position was cut at work, so he's back to the job search drawing board for the fall, so its been stress all around. 

In the meantime, Ginny turned one (a month ago) and we had a fun party. She's walking and climbing all over the place and making us crazy with her baby sass. ;) We had a panel of genetic tests done for her condition and they came back good. She has a known form of CAH, so they know generally what to expect. Unfortunately, she's sick at the moment so we're heading back to the pediatrician in the morning. Oy. 

What's been shakin' around here lately?

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

Re: Sorry for Being MIA: An Update

• Options
    Hey, been wondering where you are!  Ginny looks great- that pic reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, my favorite dress as a little girl looked just like that.

Hmmm, a bunch of us are pregnant (myself included) and I just found out we're having a girl! Totally surprised, I was convinced it was a boy,but I've been quickly busying myself with buying pink things!

Work is insanity and the next few months leading up to my leave are going to be batshit.

James is adorable, not walking yet,but crawling and pulling up on everything.  We had a fun first birthday, a tough transition to milk / more table food, he hates the sippy cup, and everything else is pretty great!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Uh, I meant Dorothy, not Alice in Wonderland... clearly getting my Americana mixed up... ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

JSS1002 said:
    Hey, been wondering where you are!  Ginny looks great- that pic reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, my favorite dress as a little girl looked just like that.

Hmmm, a bunch of us are pregnant (myself included) and I just found out we're having a girl! Totally surprised, I was convinced it was a boy,but I've been quickly busying myself with buying pink things!

Work is insanity and the next few months leading up to my leave are going to be batshit.

James is adorable, not walking yet,but crawling and pulling up on everything.  We had a fun first birthday, a tough transition to milk / more table food, he hates the sippy cup, and everything else is pretty great!

Congratulations!! Little girls are somethin' else, lemme tell ya. ;) I'm glad James had a nice first birthday! I'm sad I missed all of the birthday pictures. I might need to do a birthday AW post so everyone can re-share. lol

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• Options
    Happy birthday Ginny! I hear you on the taking turns getting sick thing, it's been that way in our house too we make it about a week or two with no one sick and then bam! Snotty noses. Anna has her fair share of baby sass lately too, complete with throwing her head on the floor in dramatic fashion when she is mad. How do they learn that so fast??

I'll be thinking of you guys, hope the stress goes down with work and everyone stays healthy for you!
    YES. Exactly! Holy moly. She reminds me on the reg that she's going to be a little spit fire. Haha

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about your husband's job.... and having sick kids is tough. Luckily this board runs pretty smoothly compared to some others ;-)

Love the pictures... she is such a doll. She looks so grown up in your new siggy pic!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"