November 2014 Moms
Options

***Sunday/Monday Ticker Change***

EDD/Weeks:  

Symptoms: 

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: 

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school?
BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ***Sunday/Monday Ticker Change***

• Options
    EDD/Weeks: November 10th - 12 weeks tomorrow!

Symptoms: Morning sickness has been a lot better. I am still very bloated and always hungry.

Updates/Appointments:

Took my last progesterone suppository this morning (yay)!!!

Really hoping for my MaterniT21 results this week. I had the blood draw for it on the 16th and they weren't in yet on Friday. I have an appointment next week which includes a level 2 ultrasound with my MFM doctor which I get so much anxiety for just thinking about it. Just praying and praying that this little one is healthy.

GTKY: Probably creative writing or English. I am not a math or science person.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: Nov 23/ 10 weeks!

Symptoms: bloating, nausea off and on, lots of peeing, and still some cramping.... AND Starving all the time!

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: ultrasound tomorrow! Fingers crossed little turkey is growing big and strong!

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school? Latin or Oceanography... Not because I particularly learned a lot, just really liked the people in my class! We had a great time!
  • Options
    EDD: 11/17 - 11 weeks tomorrow!

Symptoms: hungry ALL the time - but as long as I'm eating I'm not nauseous, fatigue, peeing a lot, moodiness. All in all, not bad though! Very blessed with my symptoms thus far.

Appt update: had my 4 week check last week and heard baby's heartbeat on Doppler (154). Dr said my uterus is starting to rise above pelvic bone - so getting a little thicker in my waist. Can't wait til next week to be able to tell the world!

Fave class: broadcast journalism - loved being part of the production. And I love math which is why I teach it now!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks:  11/10 - 12 weeks tomorrow

Symptoms: still dealing with continuous nausea, although vomiting has lessened, and lack of appetite and food aversions are still going strong

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: NT scan is on Tuesday at 12w1d; my mom is driving down to watch the kids so my husband can go with me. This will be his first time seeing the baby, so I'm excited for that.

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school?  AP US History 2
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: November 9- 12 weeks today :)

Symptoms: fatigue, constipation, gas and bloating. My nausea has gotten a lot better and only seems to flare up if I don't eat soon enough.

Updates/appointments/AW: I have my first ultrasound tomorrow/nt scan. I'm excited to finally see the LO and see the heartbeat. Not looking forward to the blood work but I'm just being a baby.

GTKY: English with Mr. Guthrie. He really taught me to analyze and think differently about what I was reading.
  • Options
    CPM13CPM13 member
    Due 11/17, 11 weeks

Symptoms: still tired but the nausea seems to be getting way better! I am definitely showing (not enough for strangers to see but enough that some of my pants don't fit) I didn't show my first pregnancy until 5 months so it's a bit of an adjustment. And it's getting harder to hide my gut from the world. I will be happy to start telling people...

Updates/appointments/AW: Dr appointment on Thursday. Hoping for two strong heart beats.

• Options
    EDD/Weeks:  11/23 - 10 weeks 

Symptoms: Bloating (but it's some better today), fatigue, midmorning nausea

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: I've been kinda MIA on the board for the past week or so.  We went out of town for Easter and I've been mostly lurking.  We got to see our baby the Thursday before Easter and saw it wiggling its little arms and legs.  Baby measured within a day of what was to be expected based on my LMP and everything looked fine.  Wellll, almost everything.  

My ultrasound showed either a bicornuate uterus, an empty second sac, or that I was having a uterine spasm or cramp.  I saw an NP who wanted me to come back in 2 weeks to check it again and make sure I saw my regular doctor.  Of course my doctor is popular and busy, so I couldn't get an appointment until 2.5 weeks later.  I shouldn't have, but did, google bicornuate uterus.  It didn't exactly ease my mind.  There's apparently a high chance of first tri miscarriage.  Beyond that, there's a very high chance my baby will be breech and if so, that's a definite c-section.  IF that's what is showing up on my ultrasound.  Empty second sac is probably a vanishing twin and sounds like it's NBD.  I also think that might explain my blazing pink lines 2 days before my expected period (calculated by charting).  Obviously I'd prefer that it was just a cramp... 

Sorry for the novel...  Needless to say I'm worrying more than a little and we have to wait until May 6 to get another look at our LO.  However, at that point we'll go ahead with the Panorama blood test and hopefully get good results there.

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school?  Humanities.  It was only offered second semester for seniors and it was wonderful.  We talked about art, movies, music, books, etc.  

imageLilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • Options
    EDD/weeks: Nov 23, 10 weeks today

Symptoms: Still almost constant nausea. Hungry a lot but still having problems finding things I can stand to eat. Made it almost a week without vomiting but that came up a violent end yesterday.

Updates/Appts: Had to move my next appt back a week. I originally accidentally scheduled it the same day as my daughter's repeat hearing test. Those have to be scheduled months in advance. I couldn't make my ob appt for later the same week since we are going out of town. So now I have to wait till May 12th to hear the heartbeat.

GTKY: Calculus but really any advanced math.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My ultrasound showed either a bicornuate uterus, an empty second sac, or that I was having a uterine spasm or cramp.  I saw an NP who wanted me to come back in 2 weeks to check it again and make sure I saw my regular doctor.  Of course my doctor is popular and busy, so I couldn't get an appointment until 2.5 weeks later.  I shouldn't have, but did, google bicornuate uterus.  It didn't exactly ease my mind.  There's apparently a high chance of first tri miscarriage.  Beyond that, there's a very high chance my baby will be breech and if so, that's a definite c-section.  IF that's what is showing up on my ultrasound.  Empty second sac is probably a vanishing twin and sounds like it's NBD.  I also think that might explain my blazing pink lines 2 days before my expected period (calculated by charting).  Obviously I'd prefer that it was just a cramp... 

T&Ps for you! I've heard of a bicornuate uterus before, but I'm pretty unfamiliar with it.
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks:
    11/16. 11 weeks

Symptoms: still puking, nauseous, food aversions, exhausted. Had two good days in a row and then today I've puked 4 times already. Boo. And gassy. Boo again.

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: I have my first ever acupuncture appt Wednesday to see if it'll help with the HG. I'm desperate.

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school? My jr year I had the best history and English classes. I was part of a program for students who had similar career interests and we all had the same history and English teachers. These teachers and my peers that year were a huge part of my development as an individual, even though the class subjects weren't my favorite. I think about that year often :)

@beatrixkiddo19‌ I'll be interested to what it ends up being! Hope everything goes well!
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: 
    Nov 30...   9 weeks

Symptoms:
    Tired.  Some mild food aversions.  But feeling fairly normal a lot of the time

I really like my new midwifery clinic!  I am glad we are going with them.  Otherwise... just more blood tests for me tomorrow.  1st US (NT) not till May 20

Biology?  I really liked my teacher.  She had her first degree in Anatomy.  So what did I get my first degree in?  Anatomy.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - (C6hS)

• Options
    EDD/Weeks:
    11/15, 11 wks

Symptoms:
    Hangry... Mood swings are only swinging between crying at random things to hulk rage if I don't eat something right away. Problem is, my food aversions are so bad I can't find much to eat that won't make me vomit.

3rd OB visit on 5/5. Everything has been normal thus far for the baby. I just can't wait till I'm off the progesterone and don't have to go in every wk for BW. (I shouldn't know the phlebotomist by first name.)

Band. Probably why I still play today.
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks:  Nov 24th / 10 weeks!

Symptoms: Hungry, Hungry, Hungry.  Mild nausea and cramping, still constipated.  Already using a hair tie to keep my jeans buttoned up!

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Regular checkup on May 15th and first U/S on May 16th, so excited to see our baby

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school? Hmmm High school was 15 years ago!  Probably art class, I enjoyed being able to be creative
    dancing animated GIF
    N14 November Siggy Challenge - Celebration
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    EDD/Weeks:    11/17     11 Weeks today!   Lime !!

Symptoms:     Been having back pain at night when I am trying to sleep.   Since I cannot sleep at night, I am extra tired during the day.    Hungry every couple hours.   Healthy choices are starting to sound better to me.   Back to eating yogurt, sugar snap peas, strawberries.    Less pop tarts and less pringles,  so thats good   :)

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW:     May 5th is my next appt.  We'll get to hear the heartbeat   :)

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school?       Art class for sure.  Give me music and a paintbrush.    Let my mind wander.....    :)

Nov. '14 January Siggy : Work Sucks!

Me 32-DH 38

Married July 14, 2007  ----- TTC # 1 October 1, 2013
    BFP   March 7, 2014  -----  EDD November 17, 2014 ---- Baby boy born November 16, 2014

• Options
    EDD/Weeks:  11/23/ 10 weeks

Symptoms: Nothing really...

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Was supposed to have a follow up appointment today to find out if my twins were identical but I forgot to confirm appt and they are fully booked. My doctor says its fine I can wait until May 16th when she returns to office (easy for her to say!)  I turn 3 months on mothers day so Im excited for that and to see my two babies that following week

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school? English Literature...loved that words were much deeper than what we saw on the surface.
    Anniversary

image  image  

• Options
    EDD/Weeks:  11/10, 12 weeks finally!

Symptoms: Less nausea, but still exhausted and no motivation.  Also, now having a lot of headaches but may be spring related?

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Nothing until 5/12 :(

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school? I took a Law and Justice class and loved it.  I also did mock trial and thought I wanted to go to law school so it was right up my alley lol.  Band was also my life but I preferred marching band to band class!
    Pregnancy Tickerimageimage
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks: 11/9- 12 weeks yesterday

Symptoms: continued nausea and occasional vomitting...leaves for a few days and then comes back. peeing frequently.

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Had OB appt and NT scan last week with good results and gorwing right on track baby with strong heartbeat. Loved seeing all the movement.

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school? AP French and Biology
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks:  11 Weeks - 11/17/14

Symptoms: Naseau after 3pm. TERRIBLY CONSTIPATED. Like I've seen things this pregnancy that I think will scar me for life. Headaches. And honestly, all this is still much better than my first pregnancy.

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: 9 week, 4 day scan went great. We told the family at Easter. And I revealed to work friday because I'm too bloated to hide it anymore.

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school? English for sure.

httpi790photobucketcomalbumsyy184elsabrown08e26d3682-3305-47b8-9997-1488d4f6ff18_zpscd6c53aajpg
    ~*~
    Married 4.4.09  ~*~  Me-34 & DH-32 ~*~
    Complete Thyroidectomy Oct 07'  &  Cardiac Ablation Surgery for SVAT Sept 11'
    BFP #1 - 10.3.10  I  EDD 6.11.16  I  Boy #1 born 6.16.11
    BFP #2 - 9.12.13 l EDD 5.27.14 l CP 9.20.13
    BFP #3 - 3.5.14 I  EDD 11.17.14 I  Boy #2 born 11.17.14

• Options
    EDD/Weeks:  November 23 - 10 weeks yesterday

Symptoms: Nausea...nausea....nausea...... make it end. Oh and bloating so much bloat

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Still nothing exciting - 2 more weeks until our NT scan. We told Nicks best friend and his fiance last night because her stagette is this weekend and I'll be obviously not drinking. They were SO excited for us which is awesome because I'm in the wedding in September and I was worried she'd be upset that she'll have a big pregnant lady in her wedding.

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school? Biology :) I majored in it my first two years of University until I switched to business.. 

• Options
    EDD/Weeks:  nov. 10, 12 weeks

Symptoms: my nipples feel like they are on fire when touched and I'm constantly waking up to pee.

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW:  I had some bleeding on Friday so I had an u/s.  Babies looked fine.  174 & 169(?)

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school?  I liked German, psychology, ceramics, and math.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks:  November 3- 13 Weeks!

Symptoms: Can't stand meat cooking. I want to eat French Fries but they make me feel awful

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Just excited to start 2nd trimester

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school? I am a nerd and pretty much loved most classes. I loved school! Probably why I became a teacher 
    :)

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EDD - Nov 3 - 13weeks

Symptoms- Tired, no food is appealing to me still. Mornings are a bit better have more energy. Boobs sore.

Updates/appointments- u/s at 10wks 3 days saw the little peanut kicking and squirming in there so cool! Prenatal today - heard heartbeat 165bpm

Fav class in highschool - english and social studies.
  • Options

EDD/Weeks:  Nov 3rd  - 13 weeks

Symptoms: So effing tired.  Went on vacation this last weekend and now I'm just beyond exhausted.  I think I could sleep for a day.  All the way through.  This is BS.  Everything else is fine.

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW:  Next apt is tomorrow.  Pretty stoked to hear the heartbeat finally.

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school?  Drama

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    EDD/Weeks:  11/19,  11 weeks.

Symptoms: Slight Nausea, Gas/Bloating, Breast Tenderness. Pants are getting tighter around the belly area, not able to zipping up any pants. So happy the severe nausea seem to be gone now.

Updates/appointments/Anything you want to AW: Next ultrasound appointment (11 weeks) on tomorrow. Getting the MaterniT21 and regular OB exam done. I am so excited to hear the heartbeat and see the baby because the last ultrasound was at 6 weeks and he/she wasn't  fully developed.

GTKY - What was your favorite class in high school?  Science/Biology/Anatomy& Physiology

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"