April 2013 Moms
Options

AW: Nursery for babygirl...

JSS1002JSS1002 member
edited April 2014 in April 2013 Moms
I know it is really early, but I like to get stuff done ahead of time.  I remember seeing this bedding when I was putting together James' room, and thinking it was just darling... I think most places don't carry it anymore, but I managed to cobble the pieces together from various retailers online and just went ahead and ordered it.  Hope DH is okay with that, but I guess I can always return if he isn't (he won't care):

Cute, no?

ETA: I didn't want this whole deal because I don't need the valence, diaper stacker, mobile, etc... so I found a four-piece set from BuyBuyBaby, and then ordered the lamp, hamper, wall letters, and blanket from Amazon... all for much less than this 8 pc collection shown above. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: AW: Nursery for babygirl...

• Options
    @Jdubb13 - that's adorable... I also like the paint job in the picture (of mine -- well, and yours), but the room was professionally painted before we moved in (a warm latte color) so we aren't touching it...maybe a border or something... 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Both cute :) I have my favorite girl nursery set pinned to a secret Pinterest board... just in case. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Very cute ladies!!! I'm having a very difficult time finding something I like for a boys nursery
  • Options
    Cute! Plus she can grow with it.
  • Options
    24ladybug said:
    Perhaps-- at least through toddlerhood and then we'll see... when I was young I wanted nothing to do with pink but for now, while I"m calling the shots, I like it. ;-)

@jaimee-- google 'Lambs and Ivy', that's the brand and that is what James' stuff was too.  IT's all very sweet but not hokey.  The have (had?) a Park Ave collection that is the same as the girls stuff above, but in blue tones.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    JSS1002 said:
    24ladybug said:
    Perhaps-- at least through toddlerhood and then we'll see... when I was young I wanted nothing to do with pink but for now, while I"m calling the shots, I like it. ;-)

@jaimee-- google 'Lambs and Ivy', that's the brand and that is what James' stuff was too.  IT's all very sweet but not hokey.  The have (had?) a Park Ave collection that is the same as the girls stuff above, but in blue tones.

There's no overkill of pink though so it's completely okay. Adorable set.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"