Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Reminders of loss.

My husband and I are moving across the country on Mon. We decided, pretty much on a whim, that we needed a fresh start after everything that's happened recently. So the next day we signed our vacate notice.

This afternoon we were going through the lasts of a few piles of folders and things and h held up some lab reports from my old lab. He had no idea what it was, he just saw the logo, and said "this is trash, right? You haven't been there in forever." And I immediately lost it and started crying. It was the serial betas confirming my pregnancy last April.

It's so hard to see those reminders when I'm not expecting it. I hate to feel like I'm trying to run away from the memories of all my babies, but there are just too many reminders and memories here. I really hope starting over so far away makes moving forward a bit easier.

**Hope you guys are all doing well. Sorry I've not really been around. I'm stuck being mobile only (this has taken me far too long to write) until we find a place to live. I try to catch up when I can, but replying is spotty.
Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.

Re: Reminders of loss.

• Hugs! Hoping brighter days are ahead for you.
  • BIG Hugs. I hope the move proves to be everything you hope it will be.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Loading the player...
  • Hugs! Good luck with the move!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Married April 9, 2011
    TTC since October 2011
    Me 34, DH 40

IUI #5 w/ Tamoxifen+Ovidrel+Acupuncture Oct 24, 2014-->BFP!!! EDD July 17, 2015. Panorama=low risk...and it's a GIRL!
    DD born July 10, 2015
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Trying for baby #2!
    IUI #1 w/ Tamoxifen+Ovidrel+Acupuncture July 10, 2017-->BFP!!! EDD Apr 2, 2018. Panorama=low risk...and another GIRL!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • :-S so sorry @EllyD14.  Hope the move goes well.  Try not to think of it as running away from the memories and just focus on the fresh start.  {{hugs}}

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • I'm sorry - that had to be hard. Good luck with the move.
    Married 10/10/2009
    MC 4/23/2014
    BFP 8/1/2014, expecting our rainbow on 4/12/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"