November 2013 Moms

Flame Free Friday Confessssionssss

2»

Re: Flame Free Friday Confessssionssss

• So DH won't be home until late and there are leftovers in the fridge but I have been craving cheesy breadsticks from Pizza Hut. I haven't had any since L was born because I quickly discovered that me eating tomato based products is a no-no with BFing her (and you just have to have pizza sauce with the cheese sticks). I have had pizza a couple times with light sauce and she's been fine. Do I get them and see how she handles it or don't I? I don't want her to be gassy and uncomfortable just because I was selfish, but I also want to test and see if she's outgrown her intolerance (plus eat all the cheese sticks).....what do I do guise?!?! This is such a FWP.
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't get my OUATula today. I've been crying for almost an hour. Not whining actually crying. I'm now laying on the floor of a friend's house because we're suppose to be going to a boutique opening. I'd rather stay here and mope. Goodbye unicorns.
    BLAD reppin'

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @littlenan @cagoldi‌ @Sing2phins‌

It's just how our finances are working out right now. We ate trying to pay off our debts from updating our house but I still want to be able to buy stuff without feeling like I'm creating more debt. Dh usually buys me whatever I want or need within reason.

I understand that. I considered that you two may have discussed each of you spending $10 on discretionary things, but some of the wording made me think otherwise. I hope it didn't come off as judgemental, either. As others have said, with past comments you have made about your husband and relationship made me your FFC concerned me. I'm glad to hear you guys just have a goal set for your family.
  • There are parking spaces for new and expecting mothers at the grocery store we go to. Well, yesterday we went shopping and it was down-pouring.  I told DH to park there because nobody would know how old E is...she's in a car seat and covered. Technically she's new right? I mean compared to a 2 year-old, she's new. :) Plus, there were a few more open anyway. 
    I think I need those spots more than ever (okay probably the last few weeks of pregnancy were worse).  But damn my kid is heavy!  When DH is complaining, you know it's bad!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and I are going to try to get our obnoxious neighbors kicked out. We've called the police on them a couple times for their crazy loud parties that go on into the wee hours, and I've caught one dude hitting his dog because she wouldnt recall off leash so I ran out and told him to please let me walk his dog and not hit her (he was pissed and told me not to tell how to take care of his dog). Oh and my dog bit him because my 70+ mil let go of leash when he came running by. DH also contacted owners of house to complain about their parties and dog abuse. So now they hate us and DHs tire had nail in it and our grill was stolen. I filed a report and officer that came told me to get in touch with a certain office to pull strings to get these kids out! I hate living in town house suburbia! This city is a cluster bomb!
  • cagoldicagoldi member
    edited April 2014

DH and I are going to try to get our obnoxious neighbors kicked out. We've called the police on them a couple times for their crazy loud parties that go on into the wee hours, and I've caught one dude hitting his dog because she wouldnt recall off leash so I ran out and told him to please let me walk his dog and not hit her (he was pissed and told me not to tell how to take care of his dog). Oh and my dog bit him because my 70+ mil let go of leash when he came running by. DH also contacted owners of house to complain about their parties and dog abuse. So now they hate us and DHs tire had nail in it and our grill was stolen. I filed a report and officer that came told me to get in touch with a certain office to pull strings to get these kids out! I hate living in town house suburbia! This city is a cluster bomb!

You're lucky you didn't get sued and your dog is alive after biting someone. And I wouldn't take dog advice from you, either.

This. And if you've called the police on them over loud parties I don't know why you wouldn't call them again to tell them he was hitting his dog. Animal abuse is a crime and it should be reported. If he hits the dog in public God only knows what he does when no one is watching,
  • Ha ha I knew flame free wouldn't apply to me.
  • DH and I are going to try to get our obnoxious neighbors kicked out. We've called the police on them a couple times for their crazy loud parties that go on into the wee hours, and I've caught one dude hitting his dog because she wouldnt recall off leash so I ran out and told him to please let me walk his dog and not hit her (he was pissed and told me not to tell how to take care of his dog). Oh and my dog bit him because my 70+ mil let go of leash when he came running by. DH also contacted owners of house to complain about their parties and dog abuse. So now they hate us and DHs tire had nail in it and our grill was stolen. I filed a report and officer that came told me to get in touch with a certain office to pull strings to get these kids out! I hate living in town house suburbia! This city is a cluster bomb!

You sound like a peach of a neighbor as well.
    We are unless you cross us. Then it's on!

• CFox815 said:

DH and I are going to try to get our obnoxious neighbors kicked out. We've called the police on them a couple times for their crazy loud parties that go on into the wee hours, and I've caught one dude hitting his dog because she wouldnt recall off leash so I ran out and told him to please let me walk his dog and not hit her (he was pissed and told me not to tell how to take care of his dog). Oh and my dog bit him because my 70+ mil let go of leash when he came running by. DH also contacted owners of house to complain about their parties and dog abuse. So now they hate us and DHs tire had nail in it and our grill was stolen. I filed a report and officer that came told me to get in touch with a certain office to pull strings to get these kids out! I hate living in town house suburbia! This city is a cluster bomb!

I'll ignore the obvious.

What state are you in? As someone who used to get paid to get people out, it's incredibly difficult. A call for loud parties or saying you saw animal abuse does not warrant eviction. More likely than not, the police will say this is a neighbor dispute that should be worked out between the two parties. More so, if your dog bit one of them, I would tread very carefully so they don't retaliate. I'm not flaming, just offering my opinion.
    I got info from the police officer that came to file to report. I'm in Maryland. Bleh
  • SV917 said:

As a runner, I appreciate not being attacked by dogs when I go out. Why on earth would you allow your elderly MIL to take out your dog if she can't control the animal? Obviously, he's a jerk if he hits his dog, but you are not a great dog owner either.

She has a dog too, and she insisted, and still tries to offer to walk her! Never again! I love my dog and you have no idea what I've done for her aside from rescuing her (training classes, crazy vet bills, never leaving her alone for more than three hours, my life almost revolved around her) - maybe that's where I went wrong lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"