August 2012 Moms
Options

Cranky, whiney

Has anyone else been dealing with a whiney, crabby toddler? Ds has been extra fussy and cranky the past month or so. I thought he was getting his 2 year molars, but I can't see or feel anything. Is there a wonder week or something that I missed?

Re: Cranky, whiney

• Options
    Evie has been a beast for the past two weeks. She will happily chirp around the house then out of nowhere she just starts whining and crabbing and grabbing. Either it stop within 90 seconds or goes into phase two of hurling body backwards and smashing some body part on the floor, resulting in legitimate tears.

Her older sisters both did it as well, but it is one of those unpleasant baby phases you block from memory. It is a slow wind up for the full blown terrible twos.

• Options
    DD was cranky yesterday and this morning.  Her sleep was even off last night - I kept hearing her whine like she just couldn't get comfortable or something.  I told daycare that she could put DD down for her nap a bit early if she was a total fussbudget. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS is also having cranky periods. i keep thinking it's his 2 year molars, but i haven't seen them yet. he has discovered how to screech recently, which is not my fave.
  • Options
    DD has been a grump randomly for a couple of weeks. She will holler for DH and then say "I don't want daddy!" when he comes to get her.

I know I was a bugger when I was her age m, and she is so much like me, so I assume I'm in for a similar situation.

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh thank god. We're not alone.

But I think my DS may be legit sick along with this lovely stage...glorious.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"