August 2014 Moms

Had a life or death moment today!

MallardDuckyMallardDucky member
edited April 2014 in August 2014 Moms
It was so scary, my boss and I were headed to my work event, and we were almost ran off the road, on purpose. A truck apparently didn't like that we wanted to pass them (4 lanes) and actually do the speed limit, he literally tried to run us off a bridge.

We were less than an inch from hitting but my boss was able to slam in the breaks and narrowly miss it. He passes us and waves that SOB.

We called 911 and reported it and then watched as he ran from the cops.

So glad we are safe tonight.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Had a life or death moment today!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg so glad you are OK!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Whoa. Scary! What a nutjob. I hope they caught him eventually, glad you are okay!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Our first.. Baby BOY! EDD 8/20/14 :) 
  • That's really scary! Glad you were able to report him to the police. I hope they're able to catch him before he hurts anyone.
  • OMG! So glad you're okay!
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank god your boss reacted quickly... that is terrifying!  Glad that everyone is ok and that you were able to report him.
  • Glad you are safe.

• Glad you're safe and HOORAY for your boss' quick thinking!!

Hope that A-Hole loses his license. 

Honestly, driving scares me more now than it ever did pre-pregnancy.  Actually, driving scares me more than horseback riding (which I'll be giving up in another week and a half per doctor's orders). 

Drivers get ragey and will do some jacked up shit to people to get revenge for some kind of perceived 'slight' aimed their way. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

• How scary! I'm so glad you're all okay.

Check out my travel blog.... www.SeeJulesTravel.com
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yikes, that's scary! I hope the cops caught him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"