Minnesota Babies
Options

OB that delivers at Abbott/Mother Baby Center

Can anyone recommend a great OB that delivers at the Mother Baby Center at Abbott? Thanks.

Re: OB that delivers at Abbott/Mother Baby Center

• Options
    I'm using John Haugen. They have clinics in Edina, Minneapolis, and Plymouth. I'm only 16 weeks, so I don't have a lot of experience with them yet - but so far my experience has been good. I see Dr. Dahling, and so far she's been great!
  • Options
    JGYJGY member
    All the OB's at Women's Health Consultants should have delivery rights at Abbott.  I hear wonderful things about them.

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to Dr. West of John A. Haugen Assoc. via the DT Mpls clinic and delivered at the MBC. Loved my experience with her and at the hospital.
  • Options
    I ALSO use John Haugen and delivered at Abbott twice.  I really love that clinic.  I see Dr Sarah Schmitz but one of my babies was delivered by Dr. Ambur and she is awesome too.
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I used to go to John Haugen and wasn't that impressed. I liked Char, the NP there but that was it. Which is mostly the reason why I'm looking for a new OB-if a NP could handle my whole pregnancy I would be content to cut the Dr out of it, lol.
  • Options
    I go to Sheila Goodman at Associates in Women's Health - they deliver at FVSD or abbott.  My SIL sees Dr. Chow, and she has delivered at both those locations as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    EMC86EMC86 member
    I see physicians at Women's Health Consultants and so far, I am impressed. They recommend you meet every doctor, as the on-call doctor will be the one to do your delivery.  All of the doctors at WHC deliver at the Mother Baby Center.  I am due in August so do not have experience at the Mother Baby Center yet, but I've met 2-3 of the doctors so far and have been satisfied.
  • Options
    Diamond Women's Center in Edina - all the drs deliver at the Mother Baby Center/Abbott as well as Fairview Southdale. Love the drs and nurses there, plus they have a midwife on staff!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"