December 2013 Moms

Andrew had his doctor's appointment today

This little fatty is 15 pounds 11.5 ounces at 5 months (3 months actually) and 24" long. Haha what a porker! He received his second set of immunizations, and we were given the go ahead to start trying some oatmeal/rice cereal if he will accept it. Also, he has to get a helmet because his head is really flat on one side. He will be getting that May 16th at a pediatric plastic surgeon's office. We plan on putting really sweet decals on it, maybe making it look like a motorcycle helmet, loki helmet, etc. We will be changing it up quite often. He's going to freaking hate it probably but he'll just have to deal with it! And continued physical therapy so he can hopefully start lifting himself up while flat on his belly. I'm enjoying a nice glass of wine right now ladies, and about to make me and the DF a late dinner. OH! I went to the doctor today because my eye was hurting and I have a freaking corneal ulcer. WHAT THE HELL?! I don't even remember anything hitting my eye or anything so i have noooo idea where that thing came from. Hurts like a SOB though but I am doing antibiotic eye drops every hour that feel like sweet relief every time I put them in haha. And I stepped on a gardening tool this morning so i have an actual hole in my heel. TODAY WASN'T MY DAY. Someone should just put me in the nursing home now, haha I'm falling apart. I hope I don't start the house on fire while cooking dinner. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage

Re: Andrew had his doctor's appointment today

• Enjoy that wine lady! You deserve it. Maybe even have two!
  • I saw somebody turn their baby's helmet into a Seahawks helmet around Super Bowl time. I was a little jealous. ;-) Rock that helmet, baby malamute!!!

Dude. No ones was talking about the damn Seahawks. Shutyomouth. I kid. I kid. =))
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck with the helmet. My baby has had one for just over a week now and we're already having great results. There was about a week's ramp up to wearing it 23 hours a day. He tolerates it really well. Only fusses for a few seconds when it first goes on, then it doesn't seem to bother him besides him getting hot in it.

I just might! Haha. We have tiny wine glasses so two is kinda technically one big glass. But who's counting?! And heck yeah, A Loki helmet would rock. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage

I just might! Haha. We have tiny wine glasses so two is kinda technically one big glass. But who's counting?! And heck yeah, A Loki helmet would rock. 

Well in that case have 4. ;)
  • Yay for your little porker! (P.S. I call Simon a fatty too, I think his rolls are adorable and hope he gets more of them!)

I'm sorry about your eye and heel! Perhaps 6 glasses of wine would be better?! :)
  • vorsevorse member
    Fatty??? My kid was 15lbs 12 oz at her 4 month appointment! Enjoy all the wine!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"