March 2012 Moms

Texas Blue Bonnet Pics

WipzWipz member
edited April 2014 in March 2012 Moms
Weather was a bit dull .. but here are a few shots  from earlier this week anyway.. we'll try and go out again when the sun is out before the Season ends..which is SOON

A rare shot of  mommy... sorry I went straight from work and I am the photographer so I wasn't exactly  expecting to have any pics of me lol .. but I got  attacked by the cuddle monster lol.. It  was such a random cute moment, I had to share even if I look terrible lol.  I was laying on the grass taking pics as he ran around me doing his own thing and he jumped on me,  so I handed the camera off to DH and he grabbed a few shots  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Texas Blue Bonnet Pics

• Awww what great pictures!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Cute! Now that we're back in TX I meant to get down to bluebonnet country, but we didn't make it this year. Hopefully next year!

• Loading the player...
  • Even if th weather wasn't the greatest you still got really good shots, and it looks like he had fun! :) (I love the picture with the piece of grass in his mouth, it made me smile.)
  • The far off stare cowboy pic is the best.

• WipzWipz member
    Thanks ladies.. my prob is I take about 200-400 pics a time..and picking out my faves can be a pain  LOL

..usually I can narrow it down to 20 good ones and then 5-10 I share.. maybe 1 or two personal faves I want to print enlargements of.  Yay for Shutterfly codes I say haha
  • Great photos! Very sweet mommy moment. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"