December 2014 Moms
Options

Intense pgal brain!!

I seriously either feel crazy, or intuitive. I am 8w1d pregnant, after a miscarriage at 5w in January. I cannot control my pgal brain. It's not stressing me to the point of poor health, but I cannot feel happy or relaxed. Today I've noticed I don't feel as pregnant, and last time I had severe nausea that went away one week before the miscarriage. I've read that symptoms come and go, but I still can't focus and be patient...anyone else in this boat?!

Re: Intense pgal brain!!

• Options
    I think many of us have brains in overdrive right now. Especially those of us who have experienced losses. I am sorry you are having such a hard time. I hope you're able to find a piece of mind soon. Try to relax. I know that's easier said then done. Something that helps me is remember that my thoughts and emotions are baby's whole world. So it really helps me push into optimism. ((Hugs))
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Totally understand what you're going through. I got excellent news on my first beta today, and I let myself relax and enjoy for about 5 minutes total. And now I'm back to stressing over whether it's going to double properly on Friday. Sigh...

Are you able to schedule a confirmation u/s to help ease your fears?
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try to celebrate little wins. 

Easier said than done of course. But yea, I get it completely.

"It's, not, where you are, it's where you're going,
    And it's, not, about the things you've done, it's what you're doing, now"

TTC Journey Began 8/12
    BFP #1 11/9/12, MMC/D&C 12/21/12 @ 9w2d, EDD 7/24/13
    SAs: 2%-3% Morph - RE Official Diagnosis
    Unexplained
     BFN = IUI #1 (Clomid) | IUI #2 (Letrozole) 
    BFP #2 4/19/14 = IUI #3 (Letrozole)
    Expecting Our Elf 12/27/14
    ~All Welcome~

• Options
    I felt great initially, my levels were growing great and I saw the heartbeat at 5w6d with a rate of 114. But that was over two and a half weeks ago now and I feel like my symptoms are fading so I'm back to feeling not-great. Lame. Still almost 4 weeks until my next appt at 12 weeks. Now to learn how to shut off my brain until then..
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm thinking positive thoughts for you!
    D14 June Siggy Challenge - Favorite TV/Movie Dad: Gomez Addams

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I could have written this very post. I am 6w5d today and have my first us tomorrow.

I have been crying or near tears all day and freaked out that my symptoms are maybe possibly I'm not sure maybe decreasing. Am I still tired or am I board, anxious, anticipating disaster? Do my boobs hurt as much or am I poking them too hard or maybe my new bra is just really supportive? DH is at his wits end - he's very much like, there has been no bleeding and there is no reason to think that this is another mmc. All I want to do is curl into a ball and rock back and forth in the corner while I hum to myself.

So, all this to say, PgAL is the fucking devil. I agree with @jenkellen‌ that focusing on the little victories is a great approach. I'm sorry you are feeling so anxious. ((hugs)). I hope you get some relief from the anxiety soon.

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"