Parenting after a Loss

PAL Pre-School/School-Aged Check In 4/23/14

Hi Ladies,

My apologies for missing this last week... I feel terrible about that :(

Welcome to the PAL Pre-School and School-Aged Check-in!
I hope everyone had a great Easter! I know the kids sure enjoyed hunting Easter Eggs!!!

Milestones:
Challenges:  
Funny/cute stories:  
QOTW: If you had a $10,000 check in your hand right now, and you knew it would clear the bank, what would you do with it and why?
Anniversary
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker
  DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image

Re: PAL Pre-School/School-Aged Check In 4/23/14

• kj808kj808 member
    No need to feel bad! I also didn't even realize it hadn't been posted :D

Milestones: DS hit his first homerun in coach pitch baseball... AND his second! He was kind of the star of his game yesterday and he was so happy. I'm so proud of him.

Challenges: DS can be overly sensitive and i'm worried about it affecting his friendships. DD is just a drama queen lately, so we're trying to deal with that.

Funny/cute stories: Hmm, can't really think of anything at the moment, i'll have to come back to this.

QOTW: I would put it towards credit card debt. We have a few credit cards that we're working on paying off and this would be a huge help.

May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image

• Milestones: he made it through his first soccer game! I was so proud of him!

Challenges: he got a concussion at school yesterday. So super scary! So now the challenge is having him rest for two days. My poor little man!

Funny/cute stories: my cousin just had her baby and DS went through his old toys to give a few to the new baby. I was so proud he did it on his own!

QOTW: If you had a $10,000 check in your hand right now, and you knew it would clear the bank, what would you do with it and why?
    That's a tough one! I would want to pay a couple bills but the rest would go towards a new kitchen! I would love to upgrade my cabinets and countertops!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"