2nd Trimester

Any STMs remember? Bump Q

Do any of you remember how long it was between being able to feel your uterus below the belly button to belly bump pop? I've been able to feel mine for almost a week and now I'm struggling to fit into my pants, but it's definitely not a bump, just a low belly bulge :) too soon to get mat jeans?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any STMs remember? Bump Q

• I'm a FTM, but I've been wearing maternity jeans since week 11. It was all bloat then, but the maternity pants were way more comfy. So, if maternity jeans would be more comfortable for you, you should get them, regardless of whether or not you have a bump.
  • edited April 2014

It's never too soon to get maternity jeans.

I could feel my uterus around 13 weeks and I really started showing around 23-14 weeks with my second.

ETA: With my first I didn't show until after 30 weeks.

• Loading the player...
  • MaymkMaymk member
    My only concern was buying them too early and having to get another pair. They're pricey so if people recommend sticking with the Bella until you pop, I'll go with the experienced
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MaymkMaymk member
    @Nicb13‌ never? That's amazing! I've never heard of the hair elastic, I'll give it a shot. The Bella always slips down in the back for me, unless I don't move, then it's superb ;) Thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I bought cheap maternity jeans at Old Navy so no worries about them not fitting. You could always get cheap ones in case they need to be replaced later.
  • I didn't have the problem of needing to replace pants later in pregnancy last time, and I got pretty big. Wear what you are comfortable in, and if that means having to buy two pairs of pants instead of one, just do it. Seriously. Pregnancy has enough discomforts of its own.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"