December 2014 Moms
Options

I'm curious if anyone has tried Intelligender & if so how accurate were the results?

jjgypsyjjgypsy member
edited April 2014 in December 2014 Moms
I've been reading about this on https://www.intelligender.com/home.html
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm curious if anyone has tried Intelligender & if so how accurate were the results? 62 votes

Intelligender accurately predicted my babies sex.
3% 2 votes
Intelligender inaccurately predicted my babies sex.
4% 3 votes
I plan to try Intelligender.
9% 6 votes
I would not try Intelligender.
82% 51 votes

Re: I'm curious if anyone has tried Intelligender & if so how accurate were the results?

• Options
    It's interesting and I would probably do it if you couldn't otherwise find out from the doctor but to each her own! I'd be curious to see if it works for you!
    Pregnancy Ticker

It's a Boy!  Can't wait to meet the newest man in my life!  

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    From their website: Can pregnant women use this test in place of a sonogram? No, the test is designed as a fun, positive pre-birth experience for the parents-to-be. IntelliGender does not recommend test users to make any financial, emotional or family planning decisions based on the test results. This includes painting a nursery! Seeing an obstetrician as early in the pregnancy is critical for the health of the mother and the baby. Pregnant women should follow the advice of their physician for decisions related to their pregnancy.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't waste my money.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm pretty sure it's a crock. The test uses your pee and I don't think your babies DNA is present in urine. I may be wrong but there was a discussion about this last week on the 1st trimester board.
    Me: 28 Husband:: 29
    TTC  since April, 2012; Diagnosed with Hashimotos, Annovulatory.
    October, 2013- Metformin + 50mg Clomid + iui - BFN
    November, 2013- Metformin + 50mg Clomid + iui + Prometrium 2x a day- Chemical Pregnancy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    Save your money for diapers.
  • Options
    I thought about doing it with my first but decided against it and thankfully saved my money.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I've never even heard of this. Sounds interesting
  • Options
    This is all vague memory from when I was pregnant with my first, but I seem to recall it tries to "predict" gender based on urine pH. They claim they have a more complex algorithm for determining gender, but I saw some study that busted their claim and it was only pH--which does NOT predict gender.
    Jimmie, mama to Zoey (March 2011)
    Losses 5/13, 8/13, and 3/14. 
    Expecting another GIRL! Carter Grace due on 12/25.

• Options
    Special Snowflake: are you fucking kidding me?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am just going to pee in a jar of change and see what color it turns

• Options
    @BankerBSN‌ But please, if it turns pink or blue go to your doctor immediately. Boy or girl it should not do that.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    achickpea said:
    @BankerBSN‌ But please, if it turns pink or blue go to your doctor immediately. Boy or girl it should not do that.
    I figure green is fine though, right? ;)

• Options
    If you read the reviews someone points out that everyone who said it worked had a boy. Because it basically always predicts boy.
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    BankerBSN said:

achickpea said:

I figure green is fine though, right? ;)

If that's not normal I'm totally screwed.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"