Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Gift Ideas for 3 year old girl?

My daughter is turning 3 this weekend and I want to get her a gift(s). I honestly don't know what to get her. Sounds awful right.
She is not that into baby dolls, and now that it is warmer we do a lot of outdoor play - she has a water table.

What does your 3 year old girl love?

Re: Gift Ideas for 3 year old girl?

• Options
    My girls (2 and 4) love kitchen play stuff, dress-up clothes (princesses gowns, fairy wings, necklaces and bracelets, etc...) and all things from the movie Frozen. DD1 was really into Disney princess stuff at 3. For outside stuff, they do a lot of sidewalk chalk art, they love their sandbox, and they both like to help me garden. They have their own watering cans and "gardening tools." but mostly they just like digging in the dirt. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My friend's daughter is really into music so I got her a kid's microphone stand for her third birthday.  I've also gotten this for a couple 3 year old girls:

Is there anything your daughter really loves?
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about a tricycle or scooter for outdoor play or arts and craft supplies
  • Options
    DD is really into dress-up and pretend play items right now.  We also recently got her a subscription to High-Five Magazine (younger version of Highlights), which we both really enjoy.
  • Options

Sidewalk chalk, bubbles, maybe a sandbox with buckets and shovels.

Anything to encourage imaginary play is good.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    klvklv member

Bubbles, trike, books, new clothes and shoes, necklaces and bracelets (from the dollar store), puzzles, stickers, hair bows, bubble bath soap.

Its only going to get harder from here when they start wanting what their friends have.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"