November 2012 Moms

funny thing

So at dinner with friends my bf tells them all we will probably try for baby number two in October. .. news to me. .. but kinda exciting if it really happens
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: funny thing

• Lol.... Me too! Do tell!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well I decided to wait to seriously look until either end of Summer or we know if we are moving whichever is first. ..

• Loading the player...
  • I'm curious too, but I keep to myself.
    I know I went through that feeling when I had DD.
    I got 1 year mat leave (in Canada). I decided to go back part time when she was 14/15 months. The day before I went back DH got laid off AND my employer needed to fill a full time position.
    I worked off and on from 2002 to 2012.
    My resume has lots of holes.
  • Unless of course the perfect job comes up... we will have the second car at the end of May

• Hmmm...I'm not sure how I would react to my DH just saying something like that out loud. I'm a little concerned that we won't be able to have a second. We are TTC and so far no hits....so a public announcement would add pressure for me. My eggs are nearing 40 years old.

Broadly, what do you do or what have you done for work in the past? I'm sure you've discussed it, but I can't remember (sorry).
  • it didn't bother me at all... i'm weird like that.  I also am nearing 40, if it doesn't happen for us I think I would be OK, but I say that without ever TTC, I know I may feel different if it was something I was trying to do and was unsuccessful. 

It was funny to me because he said it was I was holding a friends baby who is EXACTLY one year younger than Sammie T. 

Previous employment was medical office and then prior was executive admin....I enjoyed both.  I am currently looking at a consumer analyst position...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"