Options

Monday B!tchFest

I know you have some gripes!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday B!tchFest

• Options
    I hate the tooth fairy. I forgot to put the money under DD's pillow. Again. She was devastated again. And I feel like a jerk again.

Also, I know a lady who is trying to recruit me for some business she is running. I'm not at all interested but I'm getting a long-awaited play date for my kids out of it.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS1 is constipated again and we are approximately 1 month from him needing to be PT'd to go to the summer camp associated with his preschool.  It's still a battle and he has no idea how much this summer is going to suck if he's stuck home with all day every day.  For the love of Jesus child, we both know you can go on the effing potty.  So JUST DO IT.

Age 3.5 and the resistance to anything he knows I want him to do is going to kill me.  I can't even put into words how happy I am not to have a newborn at this point in time.

• Options
    It's Easter Monday today and half the city has the day off - government, banks, schools...
    My clinic is dead. I saw on Saturday that it was going to be dead and repeatedly told myself to ask to take it as a vacation day. Whyyyy didn't I take the day off?? I know I'll just be sent home in a couple hours anyway :(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so over feeling nauseated. Waking up nauseas. Middle of the day nauseas. Before bed nauseas.
    I'm just over it. And this morning even the smell of my tea made me want to barf. OVER IT.

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• Options

I've been saving this one since Saturday...I'm so tired of people trying to guess my baby's sex!  We're team green for a reason, if we wanted to know we would have found out at the US.

I was at a baby shower on Saturday with my MIL and DH's cousins.  His cousin is also pregnant and team green.  People kept telling us what they thought we were having.  My biggest gripe is that MIL is convinced that heart rate can tell the baby's sex.  I think that is bunk, so it's just really annoying.

I vented to DH about it afterward.  I had told him not to tell his mom that baby's heart rate, but he forgot and told her.  Errr! 

son#1 born 6/2010

son#2 born 4/2012

son#3 born 7/2014

• Options

Today is my niece's first day back to school since her surgery.  She's gotten used to being at home (surgery happened right before spring break, so shes been off for 2wks) and she was a little upset about having to go back to school.

I don't play that whole whiney-complain thing with kids (if they are legitimately upset, okay, I'll work with that), and she knows that.  She still whined and complained all the way to the before-school program, and then for 5min when I dropped her off.

I held my tongue, because she's had a rough month.

Then I got back to the house, and DH was complaining about going back to work.

Really, DH?  I worked all spring break!

You'll survive!

Besides, he only has like 7 weeks left until summer vacation.

Baby Girl born 7/9/2014 at 34.5wks

• Options
    Family....nuff said

i also seem to have weezing in my lungs again...
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    Rewind 20 minutes ago - running late and half asleep. DH was the last person to park the car in the driveway, and I guess he had the wheel all the way turned. I tried backing out of my driveway, and instead drove into the garage frame. Not only will be garage not close now, but I got about .5 miles into my commute before my front bumper fell off and I ran it over.

Sincerely,
    Crying asshole sitting in a random cul-de-sac in downpour holding my bumper.
  • Options
    My mother-in-law did the eggs this year for the kids egg hunt.  With loose chocolate candy that melted inside the eggs.  Also - she did them a month ago so everything is stale and has dog hair all over them and stuck to the candy because her house is disgusting. 

So I'm the bad person because I will be throwing out the entire basket of candy.  Add to the several other complaints of how bad of a mother/grandmother she is.  I swear the women is a moron. 
    imageimage
  • Options

@salsy201:

I am fortunate to have the same doctors I had when I had my loss.  I get those paranoid moments, and question things, a lot.  They are nice enough to bring me down, (nicely) tell me to chill out, and also reassure me.

Trust me, I have had quite a few of those moments!

• Options

@Salsy2012

It probably doesn't/does help that he also works at the hospital we bring most of our patients to.  So, even when I don't have appointments, he usually at least talks to me 1-2x a week.

• Options
    I woke up with a cramp in my foot. It's still cramping on and off now. It hurts and I can barely walk.

I had plans today! Not amused. Stupid out of nowhere foot cramping.

@salsy2012‌ I'm glad everything turned out to be fine with you and LO. Must have been scary. I'm still going to send you lots of good vibes! :) hope you feel better soon.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    I woke up with a cramp in my foot. It's still cramping on and off now. It hurts and I can barely walk. I had plans today! Not amused. Stupid out of nowhere foot cramping. @salsy2012‌ I'm glad everything turned out to be fine with you and LO. Must have been scary. I'm still going to send you lots of good vibes! :) hope you feel better soon.
    Ahhh yes. The charlie horse fun of pregnancy.

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• Options
    @salsy2012‌ I totally would have gone to the hospital. Pgal brain is a bitch, but it is better to be safe than sorry. I am glad everything is okay

@heightdeprived‌ I seriously love that siggy pic of your dog! On the smelly thing, I feel you. It is a hound thing. I read a description of Black and Tan coonhounds once (that's what Otis is) and they said they have "a distinct houndy scent". We call it coontastic when he gets too stinky and that happened this weekend.

My bitch...I have two cold sores. Some people get cold sores and it is no big deal, but mine are severe. At this point if I touch any part of my chin or lower cheeks it feels like hundreds of needles in my skin. All of my glands are swollen - like you can easily see the glands in my chin and neck when you look at me. They make me feel like I have the flu because my whole body gets sore and achy, I get extremely tired, and I have trouble getting sound sleep. I had a regular OB appt today and she put me on valtrex (have had it lots of times before and it is not just for genital herpes, but I love getting those stares at the drug store) and I am thankful I can take it during pregnancy but I really would have liked to have not gotten any cold sores. I would have preferred to not have to take the valtrex! I know t will be fine but still. Oh, and I will be super self conscious now because I have these things on my face. Ugh.

TTC Since January 2012 Me:37 DH:34      DX July 2013: Unexplained Infertility      New DX Dec 2013: DOR
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/13/13 M/C 6/6/12  BFP#2 2/21/13 EDD 11/3/13 M/C 2/26/13 BFP#3 C/P
    4 rounds of clomid, 2 with IUI = BFN
    November/December Retesting/Natural Cycle = Surprise BFP @ 11dpo! Beta#1 76.6@13dpo Beta #2 276@15dpo u/s#1 6w2d hb113 u/s#2 8w2d, measuring 8w4d hb168! 10w2d hb171 12w3d Verifi results are in and good! EDD 8/23 Our Baby Girl Rainbow Baby born 8/20/2014!!!
    Um...what? BFP 11/2/15!?! EDD 7/4/16
  • Options
    @salsy2012 I'm glad everything is ok! I think we all would have done the same thing and gone in. Better safe then sorry!
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    I'm so over feeling nauseated. Waking up nauseas. Middle of the day nauseas. Before bed nauseas. I'm just over it. And this morning even the smell of my tea made me want to barf. OVER IT.
    I'm right there with you except mine is accompanied by barfing on a pretty regular basis (6 times on Wed, and 4 times since then).  Hope you feel better soon, even though I'm pretty convinced that I'm going to be dealing with this throughout the duration.

@salsy2012 Good to hear that everything is ok!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I have a MIL bitch. My SIL (thru hubby) offered to throw me a shower for hubby's side of the family. At first I was just hoping for one shower, but now I am excited because that means we won't have to mix our families together which is often a very unpleasant experience since my MIL can't let anyone else run the show and just goes around running her mouth off at all family gatherings.

SIL was asking me when my other shower for my side of the family is, and when I told her, MIL promptly invited herself. I know I am very lucky to be getting two showers and I am very happy that SIL offered to host a second one, but my rant is:

WHY would MIL invite herself to an event that she will only vaguely know a couple of people at? Just me, my mom, and one of my grandmas knows her. My own mother has no interest in going to the other shower because she wont know anyone there as it is not her family. I don't want to spend the whole time at an event that I am very much looking forward to having me or my mom being forced deal with my overbearing MIL all day. My mom is really really hoping she will think about it, realize it will be awkward, and back out. Here's hoping.

Sorry for being a whiny brat.

August 2014 January Siggy Challenge

• Options
    In still sick. Everyone at work looks at me like I have the plague.

I want DayQuil and NyQuil. In large quantities. Like high off my ass robo-tripping quantities of the good cough syrup too.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Options
    One of my coworkers is a loud talker. Her normal volume is way above anyone else in the office. My office manager even has to take some phone calls in our back storage room if this lady is out in the main area taking. Well, today Loud Talker comes to work and she says her left ear is completely plugged up, so she's talking even louder then normal! Thankfully she called her doctor and is being seen this afternoon. It's too early on a Monday for this loudness...
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    I'm so over feeling nauseated. Waking up nauseas. Middle of the day nauseas. Before bed nauseas. I'm just over it. And this morning even the smell of my tea made me want to barf. OVER IT.
    I'm right there with you except mine is accompanied by barfing on a pretty regular basis (6 times on Wed, and 4 times since then).  Hope you feel better soon, even though I'm pretty convinced that I'm going to be dealing with this throughout the duration.

I'm sorry you are still feeling crappy too. It really sucks. There are times when I wish I would just throw up, so at least I could get some relief, no matter how brief. 

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• Options
    Glad everything is okay @salsy2012‌

I'm just sick of the drama that surrounds me at work every day. Even if it is a great day and there is nothing to complain about these girls think of something to be upset at. It is so exhausting listening to them whine and moan about others all day long.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is from catching up on a weeks worth of work from vacation, which don't get me wrong was very nice. They had someone come in and help out while I was gone and I can't find a few things and she left sticky notes everywhere on stuff that I definitely already knew about. I know it sounds awful too, but I know it helped them out a lot with her here. I hated her being at my desk too. I'm just picky I suppose. 

I can add, it's nice to be back here! I've been without my phone for a few days, which was also nice, but I missed talking to everyone on here.

• Options
    My complaint is about the multitude of strangers that feel the need to comment on how huge I am. Because, you know, I had NO clue. I seriously get the "any day now!" And "you're not due until AUGUST??? How many do you have in there?!" comments several times a day.

I have, thus far, maintained my composure and told every single one of those strangers that the baby is fine...it's all me. I carry huge, as I did with DD, and she came out perfectly normal and only 7 lbs.

So effing annoying.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My hips. OMG my hips. They hurt to the point that I am already having a hard time sleeping. And on top of that, my right knee has been hurting at night, too. Not a fan. I've already been getting up 2-3 times per night to pee, so now I'm waking up about every hour.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Bitchfest #1 why do women feel that it is appropriate to ask a pregnant woman how much weight she has gained???? TOO DAMN MUCH - thats my answer!! I have a midwife to watch my weight I dont need acquaintances to do that as well ... I need you all to tell me I look great. 

Bitchfest #2 - my MIL is hosting 1 of my baby showers. I think it is very nice of her but its for about 50 of  HER closest friends. Someone mentioned I didn't know any of the people being invited ... her response "but its MY first grandbaby" I really don't mind but the fact she is forcing me to register at Target I do have a problem with. I told her I am done registering and they can go to BRU or amazon.com. She said "well I know alot of people who like to go to Target so you need to register there too" Who the hell are you to tell me where to register?? I dont shop at Target I have never shopped at Target and I dont want to shop at Target!!! Now I must debate .. do I register at Target to not cause an issue or do I stick to what I have done knowing it could be a problem (DH has NO advise of course!)

ok I'm done thanks for listening :-)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    missmiss307missmiss307 member
    edited April 2014
    andatcdc said:
    Bitchfest #1 why do women feel that it is appropriate to ask a pregnant woman how much weight she has gained???? TOO DAMN MUCH - thats my answer!! I have a midwife to watch my weight I dont need acquaintances to do that as well ... I need you all to tell me I look great. 

Bitchfest #2 - my MIL is hosting 1 of my baby showers. I think it is very nice of her but its for about 50 of  HER closest friends. Someone mentioned I didn't know any of the people being invited ... her response "but its MY first grandbaby" I really don't mind but the fact she is forcing me to register at Target I do have a problem with. I told her I am done registering and they can go to BRU or amazon.com. She said "well I know alot of people who like to go to Target so you need to register there too" Who the hell are you to tell me where to register?? I dont shop at Target I have never shopped at Target and I dont want to shop at Target!!! Now I must debate .. do I register at Target to not cause an issue or do I stick to what I have done knowing it could be a problem (DH has NO advise of course!)

Register at Target. They are going to shop there anyway, so it'd be better to get stuff you want. Just go online and do it. Also, be aware that a lot of people are going to get you random stuff that's not on your registry, no matter where you are registered. We had to register at Walmart last time for the same reason, and we ended up returning a ton of stuff, mostly clothes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My bitch is for MH. He always has Sunday and Mondays off. Well were all eating breakfast this morning and his work calls and says he's late and that he needed to be at work at 8. He told them no he double checked the schedule Saturday. Well the schedule in the kitchen and the one in the supervisors office were different schedules. So now he's at work and we only have one car right now so I cant go run errands.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wtf is this? It looks gross whatever it is.

Anyway, we all know what I want to bitch about. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    andatcdc said:

Register at Target. They are going to shop there anyway, so it'd be better to get stuff you want. Just go online and do it. Also, be aware that a lot of people are going to get you random stuff that's not on your registry, no matter where you are registered. We had to register at Walmart last time for the same reason, and we ended up returning a ton of stuff, mostly clothes.
    I'm going to register at Target along with BBB and Amazon because the town my ILs live in doesn't have a BBB and most of my MIL's friends don't shop online.  Most of my friends are going to shop online, but I'll make it easier for my ILs and their friends.  Just put a few things on there and if you don't like them, you can return them for diapers or white onesies or something you'll need no matter what.  
  • Options
    DH won't get his ass in gear to clear our guest room out to start the nursery. We have furniture to move out and clean the closet out. The carpet has to be ripped up and flooring laid down. Ugh. Today is his bday so he's not doing anything! I'm just ready to decorate little man's room!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
        photo 187e7fd5-6db3-47f3-8720-d3540e6c1f35.jpg           photo 17a38d63-9573-4513-9cd7-1650c297a8ca.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary 
  • Options
    I have another. We are still looking for a lot boy at work and things have been hectic here. Today my boss was desperate for anyone to come in and just cut the grass and pick up trash. H offered to come in and do that since it was his day off. When he got done he went and asked one of the salesman how it looked. That salesman happens to be the bosses nephew and he got a job selling cars at a early age, he's like 20 maybe. When H asked him how everything looked he told H everything looked like crap. H laughed it off and then asked in all seriousness how does it look, the kid replied again that it looked like crap and then walked off. When H asked the used car manager, he replied that it looked great and that it couldn't have been any better.

H still doesn't know if he was joking or not since the salesman walked off. Just pisses me off that he can come in on his day off and volunteer for work and then get told by a salesman that it looks like crap. 

• Options
    My allergies or sinus stuff had moved to my ear.

I'm in a doc in a box waiting room.

My TEETH hurt it's so bad.

I know they're just going to tell me tylenol and fluids, right?!?!?!
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Options
    My husband is leaving for a business trip tomorrow for TEN days.  Ugh.  Me with 3 kids and preggo :(.  Not looking forward to it.  At least my sons start back to school on Wednesday.  They have been on spring break forever.  My husband's been working such late hours, it's not like he's been able to help much with the kids during the week.  But at least I had someone to talk to at the end of the day.  It will be a long 10 days!!! 
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    bobyn1113 said:

I have been having random muscle twitches for a week now! It's either my hand, forearm, or foot. I want them to stop!

The same thing happens to me. It's very annoying.
  • Options
    @allison7 ugh, I hear you on the cold sores. Omg do I hate them. Usually Abreva works but the last one was terrible so the doc gave me vs lyres and denavir. Denavir is topical too but stronger than Abreva. Ask the doc for Denavir too, my docs confirmed it's ok to put on while pregnant

@andatcdc yeah, my MIL made a similar comment that she'll invite some of her friends to the shower she's hosting since they're excited for her. Fine, whatever. Maybe they'll bring her gifts and not me? Thank god my side of the family is normal

So my bitch is still MIL. This weekend she referred to it again as "our baby"...pardon? I don't believe you were the one trying for years and giving yourself shots and paying thousands of dollars for IVF for this child. I'm pretty certain you ZERO to do with this baby's conception. But, yeah, ok, it's "our baby" (sarcastic eye roll)
    Me:41  DH: 46 high count but poor motility & morphology
    TTC on and off since 2005

July 2012: Infertility tests started at OB/Gyn, HSG and HSN all clear
    Sept 2012: IUI #1 w/Clomid - BFN
    Oct 2012: IUI #2 w/Clomid - cancelled due to cyst
    Nov 2012: IUI #3 w/Clomid - BFN
    Break to move and find new PCP, OB/Gyn & RE
    Sept 2013: first appt with RE
    Nov / Dec 2013: IVF #1 with ICSI split
      Dec 6: Retrieval, 4 retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized
      Dec 11: Transferred 1 (Day 5)
      Dec 30:  HCG Beta, 4980. BFP!