July 2014 Moms

+++Stay Positive Easter Sunday+++

Good morning ladies and Happy Easter to those that celebrate! Any fun plans for the day as well as any other positive things to share?

I couldn't resist sharing this lol

Re: +++Stay Positive Easter Sunday+++

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much everyone for the birthday wishes! :)
  • @SuperTinkerham‌

Just curious, what's the difference between German gummi bears and American? Lol or do they just happen to be from Germany?
  • @SuperTinkerham‌

Just curious, what's the difference between German gummi bears and American? Lol or do they just happen to be from Germany?

Haribo gummi bears originated there. The Germans are really proud of their gummi bears. In some of the hotels they put them in the pillow rather than mints. I like them better than 'merican gummi bears.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• pfeilele said:

It's a girl!

Yay!!!! Congratulations :)
  • So thankful for my grandparents coming up for church and for the good food my Mom made. I'm also thankful that I didn't buy the kids tons of candy because their Sunday school class gave them a giant bag of sweets. They just crashed and I'm stealing some while they sleep.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @jensavicci‌ - happy happy birthday!!!

@pfeilele‌ - I was planning on telling you to update us on the reveal, but I see you already did. CONGRATS! I am so happy for you and glad you got some good news in the midst of it all. You were thinking it was a girl, right? Seems like I had remembered you saying that. Also, that cupcake looks so scrumptious! I need one!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• ichabody said:

pfeilele said:

It's a girl!

First of all, CONGRATS!!!

Second, do you remember when you were in elementary school and the teacher wouldn't let you eat a piece of candy or chew gum, etc unless you had enough for everyone? Yeah, I'd like my portion of that delicious looking cupcake now.
    Haha...well, we have a million left over so you're more than welcome to drop by if you're in Wisconsin ;)

• Happy Birthday @jensavicci‌
    From my one of my fav movies, this is for you!

Happy Easter!! Today we took DD church, it was her first time and she did great. Plus, we got to see a lot of church friends. We had not been since she was born, it was a good feeling.

Afterwards we took DD swimming for the first time. She loved it. We had turkey burgers and a pineapple Fanta. Those Fantas are pretty damn good. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• abchittam said:

@jensavicci‌ - happy happy birthday!!!

@pfeilele‌ - I was planning on telling you to update us on the reveal, but I see you already did. CONGRATS! I am so happy for you and glad you got some good news in the midst of it all. You were thinking it was a girl, right? Seems like I had remembered you saying that. Also, that cupcake looks so scrumptious! I need one!

Yes! I definitely wasn't surprised that it was a girl. No weiners on any of our ultrasounds. ;) It was still fun though because nobody else had any idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"