Natural Birth

Cleveland Area Mommies :)

If there are any on the message boards lol. Wanting to look into midwives in the area, preferably one that will deliver in a hospital or has a birthing center close to a hospital. The idea of home birth or birthing far away from a hospital gives me anxiety if there were complications. Also to any mommies not from the area who have done natural birth at a birthing center, how did you like it & would you do it again. We are currently TTC our first child & I'm kinda a planner, like to know what I'm in for. I know I want to take an all natural route unless there are life threatening complications hence the want of a hospital near by. Thanks in advance.

Re: Cleveland Area Mommies :)

• Hello! I live in Lakewood and am due in less than two weeks, and while I don't have a midwife, the practice I have been going to does and everyone I've encountered up to this point in my pregnancy has been nothing but WONDERFUL!  I have been seeing Dr. Kerr, who is someone I would highly recommend, but they have midwives as well, and a beautiful holistic birthing suite at St. John's Medical Center in Westlake.  Hope this helps! 

• On the east side, the Lake Health system has two fabulous midwives on staff who recently left UH.  I'm not sure if there are any midwives in the UH or CCF systems.  I do know CCF offers hypnobirthing classes.

• Loading the player...
  • I see the midwives at St. John that KHamm is talking about. I love, love, LOVE them! The holistic suite is beautiful and I will hopefully be using it if all goes well by the middle of next month.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"