December 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone announcing on Easter

I'm about 6 w. I'm going to the dr Friday and I want to say something but then again to scared. Not sure what to do

Re: Anyone announcing on Easter

• Options
    We are announcing to only family. We are thinking positive and worst case scenario happens we will have our family around us for support. However we aren't even trying to go there mentally. We are going to give our two kids Easter eggs stuffed w a scroll that says "your baby brother or sister is due to hatch December of 2014!" And have them read it out loud to everyone.
  • Options
    We're announcing to my family: parents, brothers/sisters, and grandma. I bought some pink/blue helium filled balloons and are wrapping them up in a box. We're giving my mom an early mother's day present and telling her that we won't be able to be over there for mother's day this year. 

Nathaniel Richard born 12/20/14
    Dating 7/2/2004 * Married 8/16/2008
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are telling our families on Easter, I'll be a few days from 8 weeks and it'll be the only time we're all together. I took our sonogram picture, copied it, and put it in Easter eggs for everybody to open. I'm very excited to share the news!
    May Siggy Challenge = Linda Belcher!! Hands down, my favorite TV mom!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm pretty sure this has been posted about recently...

But, yes, we are telling our families on Easter. In the event that something happens, we'd want our families for support. We did the same thing last time and when I m/c, they were our biggest supporters. Hoping it doesn't resort to that this time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

I'm pretty sure this has been posted about recently...

But, yes, we are telling our families on Easter. In the event that something happens, we'd want our families for support. We did the same thing last time and when I m/c, they were our biggest supporters. Hoping it doesn't resort to that this time.

It definitely was talked about lol i don't think it was about Easter specifically but about when people will announce. I'm just so excited I'll take any opportunity to talk about it haha

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH would like to tell his family at Easter and we bought this cute little onesie we are going to put in a gift bag and give them with their flowers and wine before dinner. Think they'll be excited?? :D

• Options

DH would like to tell his family at Easter and we bought this cute little onesie we are going to put in a gift bag and give them with their flowers and wine before dinner. Think they'll be excited?? :D

So cute!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    we decided to tell on easter also, was originally planning Mother's day, but i'm almost 8w, so I think we're ok to let just family know.  so excited! will post the pic we're giving them tomorrow..
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I couldn't wait! Our family knows! I did get my mom a cute bib that says, "I am grandma's wish come true!" And my grams got a 4 generations picture frame!
  • Options
    ladysacebladysaceb member
    edited April 2014
    We are.  I was going to wait until Mother's Day but it is not possible to announce then because of some other issues.  Here is what we are doing.  We are just going to set it out on the table (we always do buffet style meals for holidays) and we are just going to wait for someone to notice and say something.

BFP #1 1/19/09 EDD: 9/29/09 Caiden arrived 9/20/09
    BFP #2 4/1/10 EDD: 12/7/10 Ethan surprised us on 11/19/10
    BFP # 3 EDD :10/24/12 Rylan was born 10/17/12
    BFP #4 4/13/14 EDD:12/22/14  Nolan made his entrance on 12/15/2014
    BFP#5 5/22/17 EDD:1/27/17  It's a GIRL!!!!

• Options
    Here is the picture to go with previous post.
    BFP #1 1/19/09 EDD: 9/29/09 Caiden arrived 9/20/09
    BFP #2 4/1/10 EDD: 12/7/10 Ethan surprised us on 11/19/10
    BFP # 3 EDD :10/24/12 Rylan was born 10/17/12
    BFP #4 4/13/14 EDD:12/22/14  Nolan made his entrance on 12/15/2014
    BFP#5 5/22/17 EDD:1/27/17  It's a GIRL!!!!

• Options
    ^^so creative! I'm so excited to hear how all of our families react tomorrow!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are announcing tomorrow to family only. 6w3d and feel ready to tell family!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"