April 2013 Moms

50 Shades of Grey

This is probably old news but...

Who's read it? (50 shades of grey)

And what did you think?

Re: 50 Shades of Grey

• knitfaced said:
    I started to read it but the writing was so horrific I could not go on. It really was the worst thing I've ever read.
    agreed, except I forced myself to read it because I was convinced there must be a reason people couldn't STFU about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I liked it. I read it when I was pregnant so that might explain a lot lol. I will say though at times the sex got to be too much.

• Loading the player...
  • Uggggghhhh. This was my UO a couple weeks ago. Horribly written, worst plotline, most unlikeable protagonist ever.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Read it. finished it only because i bought i and i felt i was wasting money if i didn't finish it. regretted opening it almost immediately.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Obsessed and I can't even tell you why..yes Anastasia was annoying with her "inner goddess and her "sex" " but I love them
  • I liked it. I read it when I was pregnant so that might explain a lot lol. I will say though at times the sex got to be too much.
    I didn't think the sex was ENOUGH.  Lame.  Just lame. Not hot. 

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • JSS1002 said:
    I liked it. I read it when I was pregnant so that might explain a lot lol. I will say though at times the sex got to be too much.
    Really?  I felt like every other page they were having mind blowing sex any and everywhere.  A couple times I did skip a few paragraphs just to get back to the story.

• I also thought it was poorly written. She used the same descriptions over and over, the sex scenes were lacking and repeated with slightly different things changed.

It had so much potential, and she ruined it. Very disappointing.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• JSS1002 said:
    I liked it. I read it when I was pregnant so that might explain a lot lol. I will say though at times the sex got to be too much.
    Really?  I felt like every other page they were having mind blowing sex any and everywhere.  A couple times I did skip a few paragraphs just to get back to the story.
    It was the same lame sex scene over and over and over again -- not hot, not erotic, not well written... bleh.  If I'm gonna read smut I at least want it to be a turn-on!  ;-)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Lol...love these responses
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"