August 2014 Moms

Hemorrhoids

Re: Hemorrhoids

• :(

Hugs my dear! That's all I have for you. I'm so sorry!

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Loading the player...
  • I've heard theres relief in potatoes, Google it, I didn't try it yet bc I've been h free for a while, but if they kick back in I will probably give it a shot. And yeah they relentlessly suck, how it gets better.
  • Thanks ladies. No point in this thread other then to bitch. I have really tried everything and it is causing me to be a miserable twat. I look terrible and have no desire to do anything. I am also tired. 
    I have had them since my first LO and this is a really bad flare up. I will most likely just look into getting surgery to remove them eventually.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• There's surgery to remove them?!  

I'm too scared to Google that...
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • Raclla said:
    There's surgery to remove them?!  

Lol, there is. I think it involves rubber bands and the recovery sucks.

• Raclla said:
    There's surgery to remove them?!  

Lol, there is. I think it involves rubber bands and the recovery sucks.
    Oh, dear!!!!  I think I'll continue to self medicate.  

Rubber bands?!  That would be the ultimate Dingleberry!

Married April 12
    DD June 13
    2 Furry Kids - 
  • Yeah I did the rubber band thing once. They told me it was virtually painless just maybe some mild cramping. By the time I got home I was in so much pain I had no color left to my skin, I threw up everywhere and almost passed out. They wanted me to come back 3 more times and I said FU! Worst part is my flare up was so bad it left me with permanent issue that will not go away unless I have surgery. The doctor said unless I become really uncomfortable from it I shouldnt bother because there's too much that can happen with the surgery.
    On another note, have you tried warm baths with or without Epsom salt? That was the only thing that helped me. I was in the tub 3-4 times a day
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I made it up until week 38 with DD.  I thought I was going to be lucky and not have any.  Luckily it wasn't bad at all.  
    After DD was born wasn't too bad, but I don't think I had enough time in between her and getting pregnant this time for a full recovery.  
    They're pretty controllable, but still a PITA.  Literally.  
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    2 Furry Kids - 
  • @raclla and @Queenb0912‌ Yall are freakin funny!! I take 2 stool softeners daily and anytime I need to poop I use a glycerin suppository it cuts out the straining for me! And my doctor has ok'd them and so far no hemorrhoid for me
    See the crazy thing is, I have not been constipated. I have had the opposite issue which probably did it. :-(

schnookee said:
    Yeah I did the rubber band thing once. They told me it was virtually painless just maybe some mild cramping. By the time I got home I was in so much pain I had no color left to my skin, I threw up everywhere and almost passed out. They wanted me to come back 3 more times and I said FU! Worst part is my flare up was so bad it left me with permanent issue that will not go away unless I have surgery. The doctor said unless I become really uncomfortable from it I shouldnt bother because there's too much that can happen with the surgery. On another note, have you tried warm baths with or without Epsom salt? That was the only thing that helped me. I was in the tub 3-4 times a day
    Yeah, I was reading about it earlier. It goes down, but the flare ups leave me in tears. I will bring it up to my doctor next appointment to see what she recommends. If she thinks it is not severe enough then I will probably just deal with it.
    I have tried both (salt, no salt) I also take a lot of baths but I only get relief while in the water. 

I dunno it seems to be better today thankfully.  Uncomfortable,  but not as painful as it was.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"