Working Moms
Options

stitch fix review - nursing mom edition

I just got my Stitch Fix today and I'm so excited. I have a 3 year old and a 5 month old, so I've been in maternity clothes a lot over the past few years and I was really desperate to update my wardrobe. 

All the pieces are great for nursing or pumping at work. I got two button down blouses, a wrappy cardigan and a dress. I also got a necklace. I did not get any pants or skirts, but in my description I mentioned that I wasn't totally back in my pre-pregnancy pants size, so they might have skipped that. The dress is a little big on the top, but I think if I wear a cami with it, it will be fine. 

Pricewise, if I decide to buy everything and take the discount it was less expensive than shopping for equal items at a store like Banana Republic. I love the patterns and the style. Totally my style, but not things I would have picked out on my own. I think I can be a boring shopper, so this was a good option for me.
IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

Re: stitch fix review - nursing mom edition

• Options
    I got my first stitch fix box last month too. They did great getting me "nursing " friendly shirts. I end up only getting the dress they sent me but only cause I couldn't see spending $60 on a shirt that would require dry cleaning when 7 month old spit up on it :)
    I too am a boring shopper so stitch fix is nice to get me out of my comfort zone.
  • Options
    I had to stop my fixes after 2 boxes, they need to carry maternity clothes!  Can't wait to start up again, I had the same opinion, they picked things that matched my style but I would never pick out on my own.
    laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have never heard of this before and am SO excited to look into this... Thanks for sharing!!
  • Options
    @carrieb do you have a referral code that I could use to sign up so that you can get a referral credit?
  • Options
    molisar said:

@carrieb do you have a referral code that I could use to sign up so that you can get a referral credit?

Sure, I'll PM you later today.

• Options
    I got my second fix and kept two pieces that I love. My third is scheduled for late May. Turns out a bunch of my friends from residency are using it, too.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Options
    CarrieB. said:
    Sure, I'll PM you later today.
    @molisar - sent you a pm

• Options
    I didn't know that they would accomodate nursing moms. That's AWESOME.  Just fyi for you ladies, this top from Nordstrom is the shit.  

It's nice and loose but dressy and great for nursing. I have one already and I'm most definitely getting 1 or 2 more.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    Glad it worked out for you! I like the styles but had to stop getting it. At 5'2" and a size 14, trying on the clothes usually made me feel bad about my size.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"