April 2013 Moms

Easter weekend plans?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Easter weekend plans?

• Staying home. DS is getting 2 books, Frozen movie, peeps, new pack of underwear (lol), coloring book, and a little candy. DD is getting a book, 2 new Little People Disney Princesses and some puffies. We don't have a lot of traditions yet but I will hide eggs for DS in the backyard and we will eventually dye eggs... maybe next year when DS is 4.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited April 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...

• The Easter bunny always hid our baskets in the house and we would go find them before church.

We did the same growing up. The Easter bunny loved hiding them behind the shower curtain... lol. I'll probably do this with my kids too. :-)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • We're going to my SIL's sister's, two hours away. I miss my family on the holidays. Also, this is LO's first second holiday and I'm a bit sniffly about it. Frigging hormones.
  • Happy early birthday @coffeemonster19. My plans are to go around Sac to random Easter egg hunts lol. I know a home depot is having one, i might go to my cousin's house, she will probably take us to her church.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • knitfaced said:

Happy early birthday @coffeemonster19. My plans are to go around Sac to random Easter egg hunts lol. I know a home depot is having one, i might go to my cousin's house, she will probably take us to her church.

Hey lady! Hope you are hanging in there. Hope you have a good easter. 

Thank you, you are so sweet :) I am doing better now. My grandma is doing a little better too. I hope she makes a full recovery like your father.

• elbouelbou member
    @CoffeeMonster19, what a great day for a birthday! Both my best friend and BIL share it with you. Hope you have an awesome day, and it doesn't rain for you!

My weekend plans include: Good Friday service at church earlier today, hopefully decorating some Easter eggs with the girls and some friends tomorrow morning, hopefully seeing my BFF tomorrow for her birthday, then church and Easter brunch with my FIL's family on Sunday, and Easter egg hunt with the kids at home and maybe a trip to the park if the weather is nice on Easter Monday. :)

• Just landed in Chicago, bam! We don't really celebrate Easter but will probably get together for MIL's birthday, and brunch with friends. We always hit up the art museum while we're here. Oh, and studying for final exams, gdamn it.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Tomorrow we're doing Egg Day at the Zoo (they have some fun activities for the kids, animal enrichment shows, and a parade). Then Sunday is Mass, then Easter lunch at the in laws. Before we go we'll have the kids find their Easter baskets and do an egg hunt in the backyard. DS is getting candy and a couple Disney Infinity characters for his Wii game. DD is getting puffs, bubbles, a puzzle and a little stuffed bunny.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Tomorrow is DD's birthday party. Sunday we're going to Easter Mass and dinner at my grandmother's. No Easter basket this year... she's too little for candy and she's getting all her gifts for her birthday! Maybe next year.
    Married July 3, 2009 | Furbaby Trevor July 15, 2009 | Furbaby Darcy May 15, 2010 | BFP August 14, 2012 | DD April 18, 2013
  • Debbie0580Debbie0580 member
    edited April 2014
    Yesterday we went to the inlaws for supper. Today is the kids' combined family party! Tomorrow we are supposed to drive an hour to my side for Easter supper but I'm not sure we'll go. I have Monday off but DH doesn't so I may just want a quiet family day.
    Edit: the Easter bunny came early here. He came on Thursday night. DD got little people princesses for her castle, a little Roxy hoodie and some eggs filled with puffs and yogurt melts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We're having Noah's party today! Yay! I can't believe my baby will be one next week!

For tomorrow, we have small Easter baskets for the kids and will probably do an egg hunt in the backyard for DD. I think my mom and stepdad are coming over and bringing dinner.

• I've been MIA because we've been traveling. We're having DS's party this afternoon. Church tomorrow morning and and Easter lunch with some family. And possibly dinner with the ILs! We're working hard to split our time evenly while we're home!

I wondered where you've been. Hope the party goes well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"