TTC After a Loss
Options

**Ladies in Waiting**

*~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~*  
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
Welcome to Ladies In Waiting. This is a group designed for all the ladies in the various stages of waiting after a loss: waiting to miscarry, waiting for AF to arrive, waiting to TTC again, and waiting for a BFP. Since this process is such a true test in patience, it is nice to have the support and friendship of other women going through similar experiences and emotions. 

-Check in is every Thursday - New members: Post an intro and your current TTC status. - Current members: Post updates, link to your chart, upcoming appointments, prayer requests. - Weekly check-in's will include an inspirational quote or verse and a question of the day (QOTD).

Please do not worry if your name is not on the check in, I only put those that participated in the previous check in. Please make sure that if you get a BFP to PM me. I try to check PGAL, but sometimes I may miss it. 

I look forward to getting to know you! 

Love, Megrae12 
************************************************************************************************

Hello my loves. I am sorry about last week's check in, this month has blown up on me and I just found out my mom is in the hospital. It's been crazy at best. Please post an update and let me know how things are and I am hopeful that next week we will be back to our normal routine. Much love and lots of ((Hugs)) ladies. Again, I am super sorry for missing last week. 

QOTW: What do you do to relax and de-stress?

Here is a zen moment: 
Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
imageimage
DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
All Welcome

Re: **Ladies in Waiting**

• Options
    @megrae12 So sorry about your mom... I hope that everything is okay and she can come home soon.

I'm in my 2WW, timing wasn't the greatest this month. It didn't show that I O'd until a couple days later. Not a whole lot of hope for this cycle. Hopefully next month will be better.

QOTW: What do you do to relax and de-stress?
    Sometimes just a really hot shower can be relaxing for me. I also love getting pedis, but don't get them very often.

Thanks, I hope she can get out soon as well. I was just chart stalking you! Your chart looks pretty good, lady. FX for you!! I feel the same way about a hot shower, seems the simplest things work the best. ((Hugs)) hun. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options

@megrae12 sorry about your mom.. prayers for her recovery.

@racegurl87 good luck! 

I'm a newbie here, a little about me: I had a MMC confirmed at my u/s April 1st and had my D&C the next day.  I'm in the waiting for AF stage, it's only been 2 weeks so I'm still recovering from the D&C.

QOTW: I love sitting out on my pourch with a glass of wine or hot tea with the dogs. No phone, no computer, just my thoughts.

BFP #1 2/26/14 EDD 11/4/14 MMC 4/1/14 D&C 4/2/14
     BFP #2 5/24/14 EDD 2/3/15 MC 6/12/2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    photo a800563d-1e24-4e2a-a95d-25f32948d9d6_zps0251bd32.jpgphoto 4521ffbe-b5f5-4727-a533-087ea3d85339_zps1d61286a.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@megrae12 sorry about your mom.. prayers for her recovery.

@racegurl87 good luck! 

I'm a newbie here, a little about me: I had a MMC confirmed at my u/s April 1st and had my D&C the next day.  I'm in the waiting for AF stage, it's only been 2 weeks so I'm still recovering from the D&C.

QOTW: I love sitting out on my pourch with a glass of wine or hot tea with the dogs. No phone, no computer, just my thoughts.

Hi! Welcome, I am very sorry for your loss. If you havent already, check out the blog posted at the top of main page. Waiting for AF is the worst after a loss. It can take a long time so be prepared for that. Is your doc following your levels down to zero? Your relaxing time sounds fabulous! ((Hugs)) hun. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    @megrae12 Praying for your mom!

@racegurl87 FX for you!!!

@LilNugget19 welcome to Ladies In Waiting. So sorry for your loss ((hugs))  

AFM: I'm at 10 DPO and managed to keep from POAS this morning (mostly because I overslept and didn't have time...)  I've got pretty standard PMS symptoms (sore boobs, fatigue, skin break out), except I had a few cramps yesterday (which I don't "normally" have), and a couple spells of dizziness on Monday.  This morning I got a bit nauseous in the car, but I haven't decided if that's a symptom, or if it's because I didn't eat breakfast before leaving the house... I'm going to try to hold out on testing until Saturday, but we'll see how well that goes.

Another trip to the dentist with my mom tomorrow morning.  Luckily I'm off work for the holiday, anyway, so I don't have to take more time off... 

Also, got my memorial tattoo last night (FINALLY) and I love it! SO glad it's finally done!

QOTW: Super hot bubble baths for me! I can't get enough of them! Also, I like to run to de-stress.  It get's me to focus on something other than my problems or worries and gives me a clear head to think about them more easily later.  
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Options
    @megrae12 Praying for your mom!

@racegurl87 FX for you!!!

@LilNugget19 welcome to Ladies In Waiting. So sorry for your loss ((hugs))  

AFM: I'm at 10 DPO and managed to keep from POAS this morning (mostly because I overslept and didn't have time...)  I've got pretty standard PMS symptoms (sore boobs, fatigue, skin break out), except I had a few cramps yesterday (which I don't "normally" have), and a couple spells of dizziness on Monday.  This morning I got a bit nauseous in the car, but I haven't decided if that's a symptom, or if it's because I didn't eat breakfast before leaving the house... I'm going to try to hold out on testing until Saturday, but we'll see how well that goes.

Another trip to the dentist with my mom tomorrow morning.  Luckily I'm off work for the holiday, anyway, so I don't have to take more time off... 

Also, got my memorial tattoo last night (FINALLY) and I love it! SO glad it's finally done!

QOTW: Super hot bubble baths for me! I can't get enough of them! Also, I like to run to de-stress.  It get's me to focus on something other than my problems or worries and gives me a clear head to think about them more easily later.  
    Thanks for the prayers. I was chart stalking you this morning, love. Your chart looks pretty good. FX for you!! I hope this your cycle! Also, I love your tattoo!! Hope all is well with your mom. ((Hugs)) love. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    @megrae12 my doctor is not monitoring me at all, do you think this is something I should request?  All I had was a check up a week after and he said I can return to all normal activity but wait one cycle to TTC. 
    BFP #1 2/26/14 EDD 11/4/14 MMC 4/1/14 D&C 4/2/14
     BFP #2 5/24/14 EDD 2/3/15 MC 6/12/2014

photo a800563d-1e24-4e2a-a95d-25f32948d9d6_zps0251bd32.jpgphoto 4521ffbe-b5f5-4727-a533-087ea3d85339_zps1d61286a.jpg
  • Options
    @megrae12‌ so sorry about your mom....sending good thoughts!! I'm waiting to O. Only cd 8 I think, so another week or so until I start opk madness!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    @MoreThanSparrows08‌ yay tattoos and GL this cycle

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    hi @megrae12‌ i am so sorry to hear about your mom. i hope things get less stressful soon

i am in the middle of provera so just waiting for first AF since Feb. Then on to HSG and meeting back with rE to discuss the results of bloodwork and testing and formulate a plan.

i like to drink, exercise and watch sports. and to go outside to feel better

Missed M/C natural cycle 10/2013

DX PCOS 3/2014

2 cycles Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + TI - no response stair-stepped to Clomid 75 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Folistim + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim  - no response, repeated Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI = success! 12/2014

Beta 1 - 15 dpiui, 324, Beta 2 - 17 dpiui 750. Twins!!

My Blog: pcosandpizza.blogspot.com

• Options
    @megrae12 I'm so sorry to hear about your mom....prayers for a quick recovery.

No worries about last week either....you rock!

AFM...2ww for me.....just waiting for AF or to test....leaning towards tmo am now.

Office internet has been on and off all week....third repairman here now so forced to work from my phone. Argh!

Hello to all and ((hugs)) and Fx to those who need them
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Hi @megrae12‌ - so sorry to hear about your mom. I am mobile bumping from Mexico and that's my anti stress remedy for the week. Thought I'd check in bc MH hid the pg tests from me at 13dp IUI. I am waiting for an alone moment to search for them. We think the IUI timing was bad but ovulation ultrasound was inconclusive on IUI day so who knows.... Probably won't be back to bumping until early next week. Love you ladies! Hugs to all who need them.
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
    ~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
    Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

• Options
    loveinkw13loveinkw13 member
    edited April 2014
    @megrae I am so sorry to hear about your Mom! Ts&Ps for you and your family. No worries about last week :)

@racegurl87 - FX for you!

@LilNugget19 - hoping your wait for AF goes by quickly so you can start again. Your pup is cuuuuuute! (assuming that his him/her in your siggy). You can always ask for betas, but I'm fairly new here too so I don't know the protocol on that. 

@MoreThanSparrows08 - I'm 1 day behind you. I'm thinking of POASing on Saturday because we are going out with friends that night. Either way I don't think I'd be comfortable having a glass of wine, so I'm thinking of waiting til Monday (12DPO). Congrats on the tattoo!

@GrailSeeker14 - good luck with the bloodwork and tests, and hoping you have success this cycle!

@masterofallcheese - i hope AF comes for you only so you can move on and get your testing done!

@peggels24 - TWW here too.. it's so fun (not)

@ToriGirl2014 - enjoy Mexico and good luck finding your pg tests!

AFM, I am in the 2ww (9DPO) and fighting every.single.urge to POAS. Like I said above, I would love to have the patience and wait until Wednesday, but that's just not reality. Hopefully the fear of yet another negative will keep me from doing it. At least this time we have a plan with our RE if it is a neg (silver lining).

((hugs)) and Ts&Ps to anyone that needs them!

ETA -  I haven't temped for the last 2 days because my dogs decided my BBT would be their new chew toy... for all you chart stalkers :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ngolimentongolimento member
    edited April 2014
    Hi @Megrae12, I've missed you! I'm sorry about your mom, vibes that she gets well quickly.

I'm finally back from my bump break, and finally FINALLY off the bench! Wooohoo!

So glad to be back!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ***siggy warning***

@megrae12 Praying that your mom gets out of the hospital soon and recovers fully! I'm so sorry you're going through this.

It's CD22 for me and I'm still waiting to O, or maybe I already did and just had a short surge, I dunno. No +OPKs yet. EOD until AF returns (or BFP) to cover our bases!

QOTW: I meditate on scripture and pray whenever I'm feeling stressed. Always calms me. And a good workout always does the trick, too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 8.6.2011 EDD 4.7.2012 DS1 born 3.30.2012

BFP #2 1.21.2014 EDD 10.1.2014 natural m/c 1.30.2014
    BFP #3 4.30.2014 EDD 1.10.2015 DS2 born 12.31.2014
    imageimageimage

• Options

Hello ladies: Newbie here ~ Soft Intro

I have been lurking a little while, and didn't know when to post to the TTCAL Board. I unfortunately made a newbie mistake early on in my bumping and hope to not offend or make a similar mistake again. In the few short months I have been bumping I have been on several boards. (TTC>35, TTTC, Pregnant after 35, Dec14, and miscarriage and loss) Now here.

Me: PCOS, anovulation, dermoid cyst in Let ovary. TTC for 3 years. TTC with ART for 14 months. Got our very first (ever) BFP on 3/28 and IUI/clomid/follistim cycle. LOw betas and u/s at 5w4d confirmed nonviable pregnancy. Informed by obgyn that I will miscarry.

This week has been tough. I just started spotting 2 days again, so I am in the miscarrying phase. We had planned to tell our families on Easter Sunday. At 8 weeks I knew this was early but given our very public IF struggles, I knew I couldn't hide it for long. I swear my mother charts my cycles. She was asking about if AF came the week I found out I was PG.

So for 3 blissful weeks I knew what it was like to be pregnant. I was having PG sx prior to positive HPT. I instantly became a mother. My life changed. and then it ended.

I'm going the natural m/c route because I plan on TTC as soon as I get the all clear. My doc said I shouldn't have to wait because it's an early m/c. He was very compassionate. The fertility clinic send me an info packet on m/c and local support groups. As well as a little Lamb pocket beanie baby. I cried as soon as I saw it.

I wanted to do a "soft intro" onto this board, so that the lovely ladies of TTCAL could get to know me, little by little as I transfer from loss to TTC again. Right now I am a big ball of emotional and hormonal mess. My poor DH got a full dose of unresolved anger laid on him as well as massive tears.

My weekly issue (other than actively miscarrying) my SIL. She is a drain on the system, doesn't work, husband is in jail for cooking meth. I hate every typing that, I feel like it's a reflextion on myself and my DH family. Anyway on Wednesday, the first day of spotting for me. She had the nerve to tell me that she was surprised that she got pregnant right away with her DD(20months) given her husbands advanced age(42) and that she was getting up there in age(27)! I have no words, I wanted to throat punch her right then but was in shock that she was telling me this knowing I was actively losing my first baby! I am worried that I may kill her at Easter dinner if she says anything so insensitive again. DH has been warned to keep her away from me and that I will throat punch her if she starts again. WTH!

Wow, that was a long "soft" intro and rant. Sorry. I hope to get to know the lovely ladies of TTCAL very soon. Thanks for sharing your personal stories. Your stories have helped my healing process already.

Looking forward to TTC with you! XOXOX NOLA219

:x
     May your hands always be busy
    May your feet always be swift
    May you have a strong foundation
    When the winds of changes shift

May your heart always be joyful
    May your song always be sung
    And may you stay forever young  " 

Me 35, DH 37

DX with PCOS in early 20's. IF d/t PCOS, anovulation, endometriosis, Dermoid cyst in/on Left ovary

TTC for 3 years. (2/2011), Last 16 months (2/2013) with chemical ART; Lap HSG with D&C 11/2012, Repeat HSG 2/2013 

Clomid, Follisim, HCG Triggers, Progesterone, Metformin

IUI x2 = BFN

3/16/14 IUI #3  BFP!

3/28/14 BFP!!!!!!!, EDD 12/6/14, Nonviable pregnancy 4/9/14, 5w4d; CP natural mc at 7w6d

4/25/14 Bye bye little one

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath - Personal picture

• Options
    @magrae12 thanks for the check in and I am so sorry about your mom.
    @racegurl187 hate 2ww but hot showers are awesome.
    @LilNugget19 I hope your af comes soon, waiting for it can be difficult. Relaxing on the porch sounds like a perfect day.
    @MoreThanSparrows08 We seem to be cycle buddies this month. I did poas dpo10 as expected it was negetive. There is nothing better than an extra hot bath.
    @GrailSeeker14 Sorry about the brutal cramps. Cd1 is always heartbreaking prepared or not.
    @masterofallcheese Good luck on the plan.
    @peggels24 waiting....hate....waiting.... Good luck. Keep strong.
    @ToriGirl2014 Enjoy mexico!
    @lovinkw13 aren't dogs great! Stay strong.
    @ Peledreamsofrain Congrats on getting off the bench!
    @nola219 Welcome.

I am DPO 11 and was strong enough to ignore poas urge this morning, that is not always the case. I have been trying to keep my mind busy my edd is Monday and I am hoping it will go ok, sadly it could be a bfp or the more likely cd1.

QOTW: When the weather is nice I spend time in my garden or in my hammock with my fuzzy little man Oliver (dog). When the weather is not nice I spent my time cooking.

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • Options
    @megrae12 my doctor is not monitoring me at all, do you think this is something I should request?  All I had was a check up a week after and he said I can return to all normal activity but wait one cycle to TTC. 
    Yes, please call them and request this. It can help tell you how fast they are falling, give you (some) idea of when AF is going to show, and it can help make sure there is not retained tissue. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    @megrae12‌ so sorry about your mom....sending good thoughts!! I'm waiting to O. Only cd 8 I think, so another week or so until I start opk madness!!
    Thanks, hun. Hopefully, O will happen sooner than later!! ((Hugs)) love. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Thank you for the check in, @megrae12, and Ts&Ps for your mom, I hope she recovers and can go home soon. {{{HUGS}}}

Nothing too new here with me - I'm on CD3, so am preparing to give bloodwork (FSH and E2) and next week will have my HSG and AFC u/s done. I felt a little sad when the last cycle was a bust, but my hopes weren't up too high since our timing was crap, and it helped that we're doing something to figure out our fertility issues so I'm not feeling so helpless and hopeless. The cramps for this AF have been brutal though, like nothing I've had in a long time. Made me stay home and in bed most of yesterday, only getting up to eat all the junk food I'm not supposed to eat. I'm up 2 lbs on the scale today compared to my monday morning weigh-in at the gym, and that still isn't stopping me from craving all the salty and chocolaty goodness.

QOTW; I think my favorite ways to destress are 1) reading a fun fiction book (nothing for school/dissertation), 2) yoga, 3) a nice hot mug of tea or lemon-water, and 4) a long hot bath.
    Thanks, love. I was chart stalking you and saw AF, sorry, sweetie. I am sorry that AF is being brutal, she is a brat like that. Hopefully your b/w will yield some positive results as well as the HSG and u/s. I hope you guys can come up with a good plan moving forward. Your de-stress ways sound amazing. I am with you on the fun fiction, that is my go to. Otherwise, I paint fancy pics by numbers ;) 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    hi @megrae12‌ i am so sorry to hear about your mom. i hope things get less stressful soon i am in the middle of provera so just waiting for first AF since Feb. Then on to HSG and meeting back with rE to discuss the results of bloodwork and testing and formulate a plan. i like to drink, exercise and watch sports. and to go outside to feel better
    I hope AF shows soon, love. You have waited a long time for her. Hopefully the RE can come up with a good plan that y'all can be happy with. I also love to watch sports! What's your favorite sport to watch? ((Hugs)) hun. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    peggels24 said:
    @megrae12 I'm so sorry to hear about your mom....prayers for a quick recovery. No worries about last week either....you rock! AFM...2ww for me.....just waiting for AF or to test....leaning towards tmo am now. Office internet has been on and off all week....third repairman here now so forced to work from my phone. Argh! Hello to all and ((hugs)) and Fx to those who need them
    Hey, sorry about the work internet, that sucks. FX for you this cycle, love!! ((Hugs)) and have a good weekend!!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Hi @megrae12‌ - so sorry to hear about your mom. I am mobile bumping from Mexico and that's my anti stress remedy for the week. Thought I'd check in bc MH hid the pg tests from me at 13dp IUI. I am waiting for an alone moment to search for them. We think the IUI timing was bad but ovulation ultrasound was inconclusive on IUI day so who knows.... Probably won't be back to bumping until early next week. Love you ladies! Hugs to all who need them.
    Awe, thanks for checking in from Mexico! I hope you having a blast down there!! FX for you this cycle, sweetie. Hopefully the timing wasnt to bad. ((Hugs)) and have lots of fun!!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    @megrae I am so sorry to hear about your Mom! Ts&Ps for you and your family. No worries about last week :)

@racegurl87 - FX for you!

@LilNugget19 - hoping your wait for AF goes by quickly so you can start again. Your pup is cuuuuuute! (assuming that his him/her in your siggy). You can always ask for betas, but I'm fairly new here too so I don't know the protocol on that. 

@MoreThanSparrows08 - I'm 1 day behind you. I'm thinking of POASing on Saturday because we are going out with friends that night. Either way I don't think I'd be comfortable having a glass of wine, so I'm thinking of waiting til Monday (12DPO). Congrats on the tattoo!

@GrailSeeker14 - good luck with the bloodwork and tests, and hoping you have success this cycle!

@masterofallcheese - i hope AF comes for you only so you can move on and get your testing done!

@peggels24 - TWW here too.. it's so fun (not)

@ToriGirl2014 - enjoy Mexico and good luck finding your pg tests!

AFM, I am in the 2ww (9DPO) and fighting every.single.urge to POAS. Like I said above, I would love to have the patience and wait until Wednesday, but that's just not reality. Hopefully the fear of yet another negative will keep me from doing it. At least this time we have a plan with our RE if it is a neg (silver lining).

((hugs)) and Ts&Ps to anyone that needs them!

ETA -  I haven't temped for the last 2 days because my dogs decided my BBT would be their new chew toy... for all you chart stalkers :)

Thanks, hun. FX for you this cycle!! Lol, on your dogs using your BBT for a chew toy! That sucks. I am glad you have a good plan moving forward with your RE. ((Hugs)) hun. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Hi @Megrae12, I've missed you! I'm sorry about your mom, vibes that she gets well quickly. I'm finally back from my bump break, and finally FINALLY off the bench! Wooohoo! So glad to be back!
    Yay!! I have missed you too, love!! I am so happy to see you off the bench!! Here is a celebration gif just for you!!

Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    ***siggy warning***

@megrae12 Praying that your mom gets out of the hospital soon and recovers fully! I'm so sorry you're going through this.

It's CD22 for me and I'm still waiting to O, or maybe I already did and just had a short surge, I dunno. No +OPKs yet. EOD until AF returns (or BFP) to cover our bases!

QOTW: I meditate on scripture and pray whenever I'm feeling stressed. Always calms me. And a good workout always does the trick, too!
    Thanks, love! I hope you O soon, sweetie. Are you temping, I cant remember? ((Hugs)) and FX for O!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    nola219 said:

Hello ladies: Newbie here ~ Soft Intro

I have been lurking a little while, and didn't know when to post to the TTCAL Board. I unfortunately made a newbie mistake early on in my bumping and hope to not offend or make a similar mistake again. In the few short months I have been bumping I have been on several boards. (TTC>35, TTTC, Pregnant after 35, Dec14, and miscarriage and loss) Now here.

Me: PCOS, anovulation, dermoid cyst in Let ovary. TTC for 3 years. TTC with ART for 14 months. Got our very first (ever) BFP on 3/28 and IUI/clomid/follistim cycle. LOw betas and u/s at 5w4d confirmed nonviable pregnancy. Informed by obgyn that I will miscarry.

This week has been tough. I just started spotting 2 days again, so I am in the miscarrying phase. We had planned to tell our families on Easter Sunday. At 8 weeks I knew this was early but given our very public IF struggles, I knew I couldn't hide it for long. I swear my mother charts my cycles. She was asking about if AF came the week I found out I was PG.

So for 3 blissful weeks I knew what it was like to be pregnant. I was having PG sx prior to positive HPT. I instantly became a mother. My life changed. and then it ended.

I'm going the natural m/c route because I plan on TTC as soon as I get the all clear. My doc said I shouldn't have to wait because it's an early m/c. He was very compassionate. The fertility clinic send me an info packet on m/c and local support groups. As well as a little Lamb pocket beanie baby. I cried as soon as I saw it.

I wanted to do a "soft intro" onto this board, so that the lovely ladies of TTCAL could get to know me, little by little as I transfer from loss to TTC again. Right now I am a big ball of emotional and hormonal mess. My poor DH got a full dose of unresolved anger laid on him as well as massive tears.

My weekly issue (other than actively miscarrying) my SIL. She is a drain on the system, doesn't work, husband is in jail for cooking meth. I hate every typing that, I feel like it's a reflextion on myself and my DH family. Anyway on Wednesday, the first day of spotting for me. She had the nerve to tell me that she was surprised that she got pregnant right away with her DD(20months) given her husbands advanced age(42) and that she was getting up there in age(27)! I have no words, I wanted to throat punch her right then but was in shock that she was telling me this knowing I was actively losing my first baby! I am worried that I may kill her at Easter dinner if she says anything so insensitive again. DH has been warned to keep her away from me and that I will throat punch her if she starts again. WTH!

Wow, that was a long "soft" intro and rant. Sorry. I hope to get to know the lovely ladies of TTCAL very soon. Thanks for sharing your personal stories. Your stories have helped my healing process already.

Looking forward to TTC with you! XOXOX NOLA219

:x
    Hi, welcome! I am very sorry for your loss. If you havent already, check out the blog at the top of the main page. It has a lot of helpful info! I am sorry about your SIL, she sounds like a real winner.  :ar! I hope things are ok on Sunday and you do not have to TP her. ((Hugs)) hun. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    rubysi said:
    @magrae12 thanks for the check in and I am so sorry about your mom. @racegurl187 hate 2ww but hot showers are awesome. @LilNugget19 I hope your af comes soon, waiting for it can be difficult. Relaxing on the porch sounds like a perfect day. @MoreThanSparrows08 We seem to be cycle buddies this month. I did poas dpo10 as expected it was negetive. There is nothing better than an extra hot bath. @GrailSeeker14 Sorry about the brutal cramps. Cd1 is always heartbreaking prepared or not. @masterofallcheese Good luck on the plan. @peggels24 waiting....hate....waiting.... Good luck. Keep strong. @ToriGirl2014 Enjoy mexico! @lovinkw13 aren't dogs great! Stay strong. @ Peledreamsofrain Congrats on getting off the bench! @nola219 Welcome. I am DPO 11 and was strong enough to ignore poas urge this morning, that is not always the case. I have been trying to keep my mind busy my edd is Monday and I am hoping it will go ok, sadly it could be a bfp or the more likely cd1. QOTW: When the weather is nice I spend time in my garden or in my hammock with my fuzzy little man Oliver (dog). When the weather is not nice I spent my time cooking.
    Hey! FX for you this cycle, love! I am sorry about Monday, you will be in my thoughts. I am super jealous of your hammock! I love lounging in them. ((Hugs)) love. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Welcome @nola219 sorry for your loss

GL to all ladies waiting to POAS...so hard to wait.

I forgot to add, I'm having an ultrasound on the 24th because I think I have a cyst. A little nervous about this as my last ultrasound was finding out Ana had died. Also nervous I'll have a huge cyst that needs surgery or will impact my fertility. I'm sure neither of these are likely, but still a bit nervous.

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    @rubysi (((hugs))) for Monday. I love hammocks...so relaxing

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    Hi, ladies! Megrae ~ I hope your mother is doing better & I hope she is released from the hospital soon AFM, not much to update. It's been over two weeks since MH confiscated my thermometers and OPKs, so I have no idea where I am in my cycle. My CM and cervical position were out of sync most of this cycle. I'm somewhat expecting a long and/or anov cycle, but who knows. I should probably just keep a seat reserved for myself on the CT until AF shows! QOTW: working out tends to do it for me. I'm finally back to my normal workout routine after months of recovering from foot surgery & it feels amazing! I also get massages regularly, and I enjoy spending quiet time outdoors...thankfully it appears the weather will finally cooperate and allow this again! Hugs to you all! I'm sorry that I can't reply to everyone this week, but know that I am thinking of you!
    Hey, love. Thanks for the well wishes for my mom. I hope this cycle is not to crazy for you. I am sorry H took your BBT away, did it help you any this cycle? (Aside from not knowing what is happening now). I am glad you have been able to be such a work out fiend. I need to steal some of your motivation! ((Hugs)) love!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    @shandorfml2 Best of luck with your ultrasound - I hope that it's not a cyst but that if it is, it doesn't require any surgery ((hugs))
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @shandorfml2 : Hugs for your ultrasound. It's rough being in that room when it's associated with bad news, but fingers crossed that everything will be okay for you!

In the meantime, I'm waiting for AF over here so we can start trying again. We've been on the bench and pretty much abstaining completely since the loss. Once AF gets here, we're destroying the bench. Of course, it's now CD35 and still no sign of her. Grr. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    megrae12 said:
    ***siggy warning***

Thanks, love! I hope you O soon, sweetie. Are you temping, I cant remember? ((Hugs)) and FX for O!
    I got a +OPK today! Woohoo! So I guess we'll go from EOD to ED for the next 3 days or so. And, no, I don't temp. Just OPKs and CM checks.

BFP #1 8.6.2011 EDD 4.7.2012 DS1 born 3.30.2012

BFP #2 1.21.2014 EDD 10.1.2014 natural m/c 1.30.2014
    BFP #3 4.30.2014 EDD 1.10.2015 DS2 born 12.31.2014
    imageimageimage

• Options
    @shandorfml2 : Hugs for your ultrasound. It's rough being in that room when it's associated with bad news, but fingers crossed that everything will be okay for you!

In the meantime, I'm waiting for AF over here so we can start trying again. We've been on the bench and pretty much abstaining completely since the loss. Once AF gets here, we're destroying the bench. Of course, it's now CD35 and still no sign of her. Grr. 
     FX that AF shows up soon. Let me know when she shows and we will have a bench burning party!! ((Hugs)) love. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Yay @megrae12‌ - aunt flow is here so let's burn the damn bench. I'm ready. (((Hugs))) back.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @megrae12 So sorry to hear your mom is in the hospital.  Sending positive vibes yours and your moms way!  I hope everything calms down soon and you get some relief!

It has been a busy couple weeks for me and have not been on much.  My hives are getting so much better, only a few a day and mostly on my legs.  I finally stopped spotting/bleeding about 1 week ago so that's been nice.  Now just waiting for my 2nd cycle to start so we can TTC again.

• Options
    @racegurl87‌ that's awesome.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @megrae12 So sorry to hear your mom is in the hospital.  Sending positive vibes yours and your moms way!  I hope everything calms down soon and you get some relief!

It has been a busy couple weeks for me and have not been on much.  My hives are getting so much better, only a few a day and mostly on my legs.  I finally stopped spotting/bleeding about 1 week ago so that's been nice.  Now just waiting for my 2nd cycle to start so we can TTC again.
    Thank you. I hope everything calms down for you soon, as well! I am glad you finally stopped bleeding, hopefully this cycle will be much better and you can get an idea of what your body is trying to do. ((Hugs)) hun. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Yay @megrae12‌ - aunt flow is here so let's burn the damn bench. I'm ready. (((Hugs))) back.
    WOOHOOO!!! Congrats lady!! Here is a celebration dance gif, since racegirl gave you a burning bench one. ((Hugs)) love!!

Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"