Parenting

Hey ladies

numeria11numeria11 member
edited April 2014 in Parenting

So I haven't been around in a long time and most here probably don't know or remember me but wanted to drop in and say hi but not do it in a creeper way.  So hey!   We moved to Sydney in October and had our little guy, Tobias aka Toby at the end of November, his picture is below from a couple weeks ago.  He's a great kid, fun and happy and super sweet. Charlotte will be 4 in a few days, I can't believe how quickly it's all gone. Hope all of you have been well. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hey ladies

• Hi! I remember you! How is Sydney treating you?

so many different types of sparrows 30 rock         

• Karbird5 said:
    Hi! I remember you! How is Sydney treating you?
    Going good.  It was crazy the first few months finding housing, learning my way around etc. but now it's pretty much normal life with better weather.  Lots of random differences from the US but a lot of fun.  The housing prices are INSANE here, stuff in general is crazy expensive (toys cost like 2 times as much as they do in the US, often even more, kids clothes are seriously absurd like 20 bucks for a onsie.  But the people are awesome, everyone here is incredibly friendly, the work life balance is night and day to the US (not for DH unfortunately but for normal people), and they are really big on getting outside and enjoying the beauty of this place.  We've gone to the beaches several times and been slowly exploring Sydney. There's still so much to see and only about a year and a half to do it so that's a little overwhelming.

• Loading the player...
  • Hi! Congrats on the new baby!

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"