September 2014 Moms

uti???

So I recently found out I have a uti from not drinkingenough water. I even spotted the other day im 19 weeks going on 20 thursday. Is anyone else going through this?

Re: uti???

• This happened to me with my last pregnancy. I had a couple infections actually. Drink up lady! I have a hard time drinking enough as well. But last week I scared myself b/c I kept getting tightening (which felt like BH) and its way too early for them according to OB. She said I wasn't drinking enough, and I was doing too much. Luckily no infections this pregnancy (knock on wood) but I am definitely drinking more than I was.
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS1: 8/26/09    |    DS2: 11/1/11

May Siggy, Favorite Onscreen Mom - Sophia, Golden Girls                                                                          
    image image
  • I don't know what you're asking?  I'm sorry you have a uti though, that sucks.  Feel better!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • If you're having trouble getting water down, try it in different forms. Like, I have 2 cups of tea every day so that's 16-20oz right there. Also, I keep a water bottle on my desk at work and just sip on that throughout the day...for me, ice water goes down easier than room temp. Hope you feel better soon!
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • But your yogurt post from January said you don't want our advice?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

S14 August Siggy Challenge.....ALL OF THE ALCOHOLS

• First off I dont need YOUR advice why even bother commenting lmao. I can post whatever whenever but its ok I understand you may not have anything else to do with your life besides reminisce on a post from janurary love stay off my post it doesn't concern you thanks doll:)
  • I haven't had one while being pregnant, but I have had a lot of uti's and several times I have had spotting if they get really bad. If water isn't your thing try cranberry juice and fruits as well. Uti's are painful. I hope you feel better soon.
  • LTJCKLTJCK member
    I had one two weeks ago when I was 16 weeks.  I bought all natural cranberry juice and diluted it with water and lots of ice, I drink a glass every morning now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"