April 2014 Moms
Options

Nausea & back pain after sex??

So DTD last night after weeks since DH got his little homie pierced... It was amaze-balls... Except like 10 min later I got so nauseated & the worst back pain I started to cry I couldn't move it was horrible took like 45 min to go away... Happen to anyone else by chance??

Re: Nausea & back pain after sex??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Vinny424 said:

My thought exactly...

• Options
    I'll be the first to call MUD. I'd wager that few are actually having sex on this board right now because they're either one hundred weeks pregnant or post partum. But, you go on and hang out with your lil homie.
    First we had you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Then we had you.

Now we are complete.

• Options
    I would be afraid that shit would break my water and give me an infection. But I'm not because my husband doesn't have a piercing.
  • Options
    I'm guessing it hurts because you're super pregnant and sex starts to really suck at the end. It probably has nothing to do with his pierced little homie and after a few weeks post partum it'll be amaze balls again.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So DTD last night after weeks since DH got his little homie pierced... It was amaze-balls... Except like 10 min later I got so nauseated & the worst back pain I started to cry I couldn't move it was horrible took like 45 min to go away... Happen to anyone else by chance??
    QFP. I think you should call your OB and ask them this question, with the exact same medically precise terminology you used here. And report back.
    This is the most vital aspect of @Teresa1896's advice. 
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

• Options
    Just Wow

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image
  • Options
    Hmm....sounds super fun! NOT.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards