April 2014 Moms
Options

What time of the day?

Every morning I wake up disappointed that I didn't go into labour the night before. With my DS I went into labour at night so it's like I've convinced myself that if it doesn't happen at night it's not happening that day. When did everyone else go into labour?

Re: What time of the day?

• Options
    During the night. Well, I had contractions all day on the Saturday that finally picked up into active labor around 1:00 am. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    With ds it was at dinner time (5pm) ad we were at the hospital in active labor by 8pm.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Night with 2 labors. Early AM induction with 1.

Married 3.14.09
    DS born 8.20.10
    MC 7.11.11
    DD born 5.24.12
    #3 EDD 4.02.14
  • Options
    With DD, my water broke around 5:30pm. With DS, my water broke around midnight. No other labor signs or contractions beforehand either time.

BFP: 7/5/10   EDD: 3/13/11  Miscarriage 8/1/10 at 8 weeks

BFP: 10/30/10   EDD: 7/7/11   Born 7/11//11 7lb12oz, 20 in.

BFP: 7/30/13  EDD: 4/9/14 Born right on time on his due date! 8lb10oz, 21.5 in.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Awesome prophetic fortune cookie: Love is a present that can be given every single day you live

• Options
    DD. 11pm at the hospital by 10am
    DS1. Induced
    DS2 7:30pm at the hospital by 10pm
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I feel the same way :(

DD on a recent trip to London. 3 yrs old.
    EDD 4/7/18
    MC 5/20/17 @8 wks
  • Options
    On and off contractions all day. Active labor starting around 3pm terrible back contractions at 5pm admitted at 7cm by 730pm
  • Options
    9 or 10 am which was perfect because I had slept really well the night before! So now I think if it doesn't start by noon then I have to wait until the next morning. I gotta let that go because NOTHING is going the way it did the last time!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Fist contractions were 7am. Went to the hospital at midnight. Born at 3pm.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Options
    This LO has not yet arrived, but with DS contractions started around 11 am, was admitted by 3 pm, and had him at 10:15 pm.

• Options
    Mine started around midnight, before I had a chance to lie down to sleep. Ugh, really wish they'd started the next day instead. LO is awesome though and the memory is already fading ;)
  • Options
    Druing the day with both of them
  • Options
    Contractions started at 7pm, started bleeding around 8pm. Went in and he was born next day around 1pm. So yeah, I feel the same way! Most of my prodromal stuff seems to happy at night also. Last night it was contractions starting at 12:30am that were every 10 mins, increased to every 4-5mins by 6am and then spaced back out by 7:30am. Fun times!
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    DD- labor started at 5 pm she was born at 10 pm
    DS- labor started at 8 am and he was born at 1:10 am the next morning.
  • Options
    Started the Wednesdays after my dr did a sweep and through the night Thursday when I was due Friday.

• Options
    This post is reassuring! I thought it was almost always in the middle of the night for some reason. I'm hoping for during the day so I can take a shower and get the house clean before hard labor hits. (Our Bradley teacher told us to not do anything other than lay down/try to relax/sleep if it's at night). 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'd rather have it be early during the day and active at night. So i can get to the hospital and not sit through contractions in a traffic jam freaking out about giving birth in the car.
  • Options
    I realized I was in labor at like 8:30am.
  • Options
    With my first my water broke at exactly 10 pm; with my 2nd regular, timeable contractions started at 4pm.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"