April 2014 Moms
Options

Funny thing DS asked me about nursing...

I have been nursing and we have had DS (he will be 4 in July) around while I have been.  We have explained to DS about DD needing milk and it comes from mommy, etc.  So out of the blue, we were all in the nursery.  DH was changing DD's diaper and I was putting away some clothes.  DS was sitting in the rocker and out of the blue says, "Mommy, why does baby sister like to eat your nipples?"  LOL.  It was just out of no where.  I hadn't been nursing or anything.  I laughed so hard, it hurt. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Funny thing DS asked me about nursing...

• Options
    Kids say the darnedest things....

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Too funny!

• Options
    My son asked me how I was going to feed the baby 'with my breathe'. I didn't correct him because I love the visual.

• Options
    My niece (just turned 5) got really upset when I brought DS2 home from the hospital and started to give him a bottle because we had so much company. She kept saying "But babies can't eat milk- babies eat boobie!"  We realized she has never seen a baby be bottlefed, only nurse. 

Mom of 2 little gentlemen and one more on the way

image         image

• Options
    DS lifted his shirt the other day. I asked him what he was doing. "Looking for that big thing that pops out to feed the baby. " lmao.
    First we had you.

Then we had you.

Now we are complete.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"