December 2014 Moms
Options

Any one out there like me?!

I cant help by cry over EVERYTHING! I dont even know half the time why I am so weepy! I just am so sensitive! My poor poor hubby prob thinks I belong in the looney bin! Only 5 and a half weeks! So crazy how my little appleseed can have this much of an effect on me!

Re: Any one out there like me?!

• Options
    Ha! I thought this was going to be a "doesn't anyone like me" whiny post by the way the title was phrased. That said, I'm not emotional yet but I'm sure it will come! I'm very newly pregnant and I'm hoping for symptoms soon... I'm an AL mom and I hate the first few weeks and even months. Can have some of everyone else's symptoms? :)

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • Options
    I also cry over nothing! I read posts in the morning when my husband isn't home because I cry about all of them. From sad news someone is having a tough time to happy news of another lucky person joining our group. Glad I am not the only one. That seems to be my only symptom so far.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't worry, I almost cried over cream cheese yesterday. It was fat free and looked weird and all I wanted was a bagel.
    Married 3/22/14
    BFP #1: 4/7/14, Chemical Pg 4/16/14 @ 5w3d

• Options
    I started weeping 3 or 4 days before I even found out. I thought it was just PMS. I'm now 6w5d and I'm pretty sure I've cried every single day since then! Not many other symptoms but man those tears can come out of nowhere!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Last night in bed H and I were talking, and man did those pregnancy hormones hit me. We were talking about our two year old and u just started bawling. He of course laughed because he's seen it before, but him laughing made me cry more.

<CafeMom Tickers>

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I cried over chocolate last night (hubby ate the majority of the box (5 out of 6 pieces)).
  • Options
    Yeah, not so weepy at this point. More like extra feisty.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm def weepy.  Sometimes it happens in public places and I have to pretend I have allergies.  Horrible.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    Not all the time but I did get a little weepy when the foster kids from Batman got that mansion :((
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    @soxfan777 - you can have my irritability and fatigue  (that's really all I got to share)

BFP 7/16/13, EDD 3/27/14 - blighted ovum  - D&C 8/26/13
    Dx PCOS and Septate Uterus
    Septum Resection - 2/6/14
    brand new cuterus
    March 2014:   first medicated cycle + iui
    = BFP!
    Baby Drgn born December 3, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"